Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philip Seymour Hoffman is dead.
partis Wrote:I never knew he took drugs but i think however he was in life that probably reflected his performances. I loved him, he was really nice, i dont mind if he wasnt trying to save the world. He was possibly my favourite actor… ive put him up there, i need a hug

Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug
Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug

It is not fun losing someone you admire.
I have "lost" a lot of celebs I admire, and I feel all empty for it sometimes.

its strange that us mortals want fame and fortune ... end of the day though that's just a job and people in that industry have insecurity's like the rest but have more access I think to drugs etc I guess ....so sad he left his daughters though////id rather have him been a failed actor and be their for his kids but that wasn't to be .....

Now i wonder what will happen to Mockingjay 2 since the first part is already in post production...

I guess it can be really lonely to be famous and rich at times..or maybe they can be less tolerant of problems because of their status..not the first time we encountered.

He's really up there with Meryl, amongst my favorite actors... That's why i really liked "Doubt" cause they are both there

Evan88 Wrote:Now i wonder what will happen to Mockingjay 2 since the first part is already in post production...
Post production means the film has already been filmed. It is now in the process of editing, special effects, scoring and creating the final print to be sent to theaters.

Generally there isn't a need for an actor after the scenes have been shot. Though sometimes ADR is needed for a scene because of a audio issue or a scene needs to be reshot altogether. I'm guessing that the company will be able to finish the movie with proper editing.

A great character actor with a larger than life public persona, who sadly like a lot of people in the spotlight of public fame, battled his personal demons in private.

RIP.

OBW
X

Another good actor is gone.
Rest In Peace.

I'm fed up of all these so called brilliant stars, who were so brilliant they were all druggies, frankly his drug misuse cancels out any talent. It's time such stuff was made less news worthy and not glorified. This forever drugs culture taking over the world is destroying humanity.

It's time Hollywood had a zero attitude to the filthy habits, it's time American doctors stopped getting people hooked on pills that knock out a elephant and so on.

Next month another so called brilliant star, so brilliant, so successful will die from drugs and they will be glorified it's disgraceful.

He was a junkie and there is no brilliance about that, a junkie!

^ bull ^

Its not drugs that are destroying humanity killzone though im betting you havent seen many of his films. Some people need drugs just to live in this fucking world.

And no its not likely another actor of his calibre will die next month or next year except in your imagination.

Beau Wrote:Post production means the film has already been filmed. It is now in the process of editing, special effects, scoring and creating the final print to be sent to theaters.

Generally there isn't a need for an actor after the scenes have been shot. Though sometimes ADR is needed for a scene because of a audio issue or a scene needs to be reshot altogether. I'm guessing that the company will be able to finish the movie with proper editing.

Yes...right. He already finished filiming the Mockingjay part I... Set to be seen this year

BUT.. For the part II (2015), he had a week left for shooting... His character is quite important there. I wonder what the director would do...