Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phobias........do you have them?
I have a fear of heights.
An eye for an eye

My biggest fear is for family to find out my attraction to the same sex.

I have 3 phobias for my entire life. One was vertigo. To avoid feeling trapped I went mountain climbing in the Andes. I survived. One day, I was with a guy I loved and trusted, I walked over to the edge of the roof on the World Trade Center. I looked down, swooned and Tom grabbed my belt and I landed on the roof. I started laughing and immediately became horny.

I have claustrophobia and hated flying in planes. I would start doing complicated crossword puzzles to occupy my mind. God bless Tom. He said "John, let's join the mile high club." I did and I loved to fly in planes. Stuck elevators still make me squirm and I hope I never get stuck very long. I must try fucking in elevators.

The worse phobia I ever had and can do nothing about is colourophobia. That's me. I have a fear of clowns. If I see a clown flipping through the remote on my TV, the hair stands on my head and I yell "God please save me. I hate fucking clowns. Kill them all God and make the world a better place." God has ignored my plea for 62 years since I first went to a circus. If I get to heaven, God will have some explaining to do. There is absolutely no good reason to keep clowns alive. They are a drag on the national debt and will cause nuclear war if the bastards get their hands on a bomb.

My cat, Buster, keeps getting horny when he sees Mister Tinkles.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Vertigo a neurological disorder effecting the inner ear and therefore the balance? It isn't a phobia.

A phobia, when used in the context of clinical psychology, is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding.