Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photographing America's creepiest houses
When I was a kid there were several such houses around. One was close in town and was haunted. We knew it was haunted because everybody knew, of course. It was one of those places you would dare another kid to step into and then you would yell like mad and run away.

Another of the houses had been used as a sort of sanitarium during an outbreak of the flu and was known as a pest house. It had a wonderfully romantic setting up on a hill and visible through the overgrowth. Since renovated, I believe.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:When I was a kid there were several such houses around. One was close in town and was haunted. We knew it was haunted because everybody knew, of course. It was one of those places you would dare another kid to step into and then you would yell like mad and run away.

Another of the houses had been used as a sort of sanitarium during an outbreak of the flu and was known as a pest house. It had a wonderfully romantic setting up on a hill and visible through the overgrowth. Since renovated, I believe.

There are loads of places like that around here. There was a building that was once a hospital for sick children, before that it was a prisoner of war camp. Me and a couple mates used to go up there, took us a few attempts to gather the courage to get out of the car LOL. Was a very creepy and eerie, saw some odd things up there that I can't explain. Sadly, arsonists torched the building a few years ago. Think it's now being renovated.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandhill_Park

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like this website,

http://www.abandoned-places.com/index.htm

Alto Wrote:You go to creepy abandoned places alone at night as a hobby?!?

When I do stuff like that, things tend to happen... I will only do it if I have somebody with me holding my hand so to speak lol

I have before when no-one's been daring enough to come with me! I prefer to have someone with me though lol

Cridders88 Wrote:I have before when no-one's been daring enough to come with me! I prefer to have someone with me though lol

I'll go with you
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]