Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Koala gets kicked out of a tree
Did he get his tree back though? Why was that not shown? This is bad filmmaking.

But the koala was cute. A bit too whiny, but cute. And yeah, I would have helped the little one as well, like [MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION].
''Do I look civilized to you?''

What a horrible sound Tongue
(first vid)

SilverBullet Wrote:but there wasnt an attack O_o, not that I saw atleast, lots of complaining
even here

these lil guys barely aggressive at all.
We got some geese here at parks that are a little too familiar with humans, they will pick a fight with you or your car, I literally seen one chaseing a car and pecking its bumper. Those bastards are aggressive and need to be kicked like a football. O_o these koala videos are rather cudly though Big Grin, i imagine if it got ahold of ya it would be less so Wink.

I watched the other two videos and no, no attack in either one of them. Probably just a fancy title to get people to watch.

I have to go to Australia though. They're so adorable...

Do geese taste as good as duck? I love roasted duck. It's a bit messy inthe oven with all the fat, but duck fat in itself is pure gold for cooking. Haven't done one in a long, long time, but used to roast it with orange and curacao.
I bid NO Trump!

Hay [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION], you can reduce the messiness of roasting a duck by putting a bunch of root vegetables in the roasting pan around the duck. The vegetables soak up the fat and physically prevent quite a lot of it from spattering out of the pan. Works for chickens, too. I have no experience cooking a goose, or a koala either, for that matter.

[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION], spatchcocking a chicken and roasting it on vegetables is a sure winner. Great result! My present health condition steers me away from winter squahes and root veegetables and that makes me sad. They are such wonderful comfort foods at this season. Carrots and parsnips and rutabagas, O MY!
I bid NO Trump!

Dang, that would be a radical change for me, to avoid starchy veggies like winter squashes and root vegetables. We have some local landrace 'pumpkins' here from the Taos Pueblo people that thrive like no others in our short season high altitude environment. I grew a nice one this summer. It's probably finally cured and ready to eat this week.

For you guys in Australia are koalas to you what opossums and racoons are to us? I mean common and sometimes pests, do you eat them? My poppy ate racoons and squirrels a few times a week.

[Image: slide_7.jpg]

I found this interesting post. Don't know how true it is, though:

How-why-do-koalas-get-chlamydia