Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of paranormal activity
pauluk Wrote:It`s not a demon. As much as i would love to think it was. Anybody can make a trick photo for whatever reason. It`s fake guys.

Yes but if you watch the video, you’ll see the experts can't disprove it, so other option is demon or dog

you would think the master of evil and deception would be better at hiding himself wouldn't you?:Rolleyes, still a weird picture though

This made me think of one of my all-time favorite "stand alone" x-files eps called Unruhe (you can see it there if you desire, for I think a couple of bucks, and I think even someone who never watched the X-Files before could enjoy this one).

The short & sweet for why I thought of it (after seeing the YT vid) is that a serial killer unconsciously has the ability to affect film with his mind so that his thoughts appear on it with the result of his victims (who are still fine at the moment) appear on it to be screaming while being surrounded by what appears to be demonic faces (whom the psychotic killer believes are "howlers" that he must save them from with an operation to lobotomize them which usually ends up killing the victim, though the really unlucky survive the process).

That is, what came to mind is that maybe this guy who was wrestling with his inner demons used that unconscious psychic power (can't recall what it's called, it's named in the show, and supposedly someone is documented at being able to do it consciously, IIRC) to represent his fears, that is he subconsciously affected the film in a way akin to psychokinesis. That is to say IF this is truly paranormal in origin and otherwise accurately reported then that's what I guess was happening, especially as other cams (digital?) didn't show it.

That's totally a dog.

Dog, dog, dog.....perhaps possessed but never the less dog,dog,dog.

I like what pix says, I've heard of this, and the guy also states his alcohol addiction as a cause, i found that strange, but if were talking some kind of projection it makes more sense.

I read this really good short story once about this haunted house but it turned out not to be haunted, it was just these left over energys and projections of someone who used to live in the house

it's a dog...demons are mythological.

dfiant Wrote:it's a dog...demons are mythological.

well its an evil looking dog Big Grin

partisan Wrote:well its an evil looking dog Big Grin

Actually I think the dog is smiling...I want to pat it.

dfiant Wrote:Actually I think the dog is smiling...I want to pat it.

Well its your hand, I like two of them Smile