Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of paranormal activity
Guys, guys! If it really were a dog jumping behind the man's back, wouldn't he have noticed it? Moreover, it would have to be a pretty deformed dog, I've never seen a dog that looked like that.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:.

They look remarkably similar to this 'shadow' standing behind the guy in the foreground/behind the older man standing near the wall.:

[Image: 4267330_orig.jpg]

Interesting photo.

What are we seeing here exactly? Is this real?

Ok, my friends, look... Photographs, whether film or digital, all have the potential for odd "artifacts" in their process. That's how "shadows", like the picture above, "orbs", and all manner of other surprising effects are produced accidentally in photographs.

The "shadow" in the pic posted by Bowyn is easily explained as a low light setting with non-moving figures in focus, and a moving figure blurred. No paranormal speculation required!

As for the demon dog photo, I have no need to give it a paranormal explanation. WHY IN THE WORLD would you jump to the conclusion that it is a demon?!!! That makes absolutely NO sense to me. All it tells me is that you have a desire for a world where demons are real.

It could be a wrinkle in patterned drapes in the background, combined with something else closer to the man's shoulder. Yes, it looks like a dog, but it's not quite right. It's an old grainy photo. The photo was taken 8 years before the dog face was even noticed. That is one lenient demon to make its presence known only in a photo, and not torment the guy in the meantime. Ridiculous!

I see no reason to accept a single photo as evidence of anything, without corroborating evidence like additional photos, simultaneous eye-witness accounts (and even that is weak), physical evidence, etc.

Look up the word 'pareidolia'. It's a fun game to play when you're bored. Your mind does it frequently, whether you're aware of it or not.

While we're on the subject, here's Christ on a dog's ass. Now that's paranormal. Hallelujah!

[Image: Jesus_dogs_butt_-_Pareidolia.jpg]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Another one which could be a 'demon' (most likely isn't):

[Image: Alcatraz_Ghost_Photo.jpg]

and people don't just see 'demons' malevolent spirit entities (MSE), it is an experience - worst than seeing a 'ghost' or 'feeling' a ghost. Evil is felt, as a presence - people would not be standing their smiling that openly or happily, they would definitely have felt something was very wrong with the room.

Even the most inattentive/non-sensitive people feel the presence of a MSE.

And when a 'demon' or MSE does take on a more solid form, it is often in the shape of a human form not an animal form. Those that do not take on a 'human' form are pretty much indescribable, not an animal, not readily confused with an animal.

That one is creepy. Honestly I try hard not to think about them too much. It would turn my world upside down and I am sure I wouldn't know how to deal with it alone. I have already moved from "haha" to "umm, maybe" and that's perhaps the farthest I am bold to go. Just a thought of the stage "of course they are" gives me goosebumps. Because, how can you keep someone safe from something like THAT? Sad

Geminize, that picture is absolutely crazy! :biggrin:

Prehasp it is jsut lkie our brina wroks wehn we cna "rdea" text that doesn't make snees - you know the misspelled text. Oru brian jsut adds whta we expcet to be teher. Wink

It's not exactly a photo and 'paranormal' is probably not the right word for it but it's another great mystery:

[Image: Shroud-of-Turin.jpg]

The shroud of Turin.

MisterLove Wrote:It's not exactly a photo and 'paranormal' is probably not the right word for it but it's another great mystery:

The shroud of Turin.

I watched a science special on that several years ago.
Local scientists were finally allowed to carbon date a few fibers from the shroud.

They said it was no older than the early 1400's.

Apparently this was the earliest making of a photograph.
The scientists claim that with the ongoing development of gun powders, a crude "flash" powder was made. Apparently someone back in the 1400's was ahead of his time, as this powder was used to create this image.

If I remember correctly, the "shroud" was coated with some version of this powder substance, and the guy that the shroud was placed over had some chemical on him.
When they laid the shroud over this guy for a while....I think in the heat.....the outcome was this image on the fabric.

Yet another hoax identified, from the "mysterious" crap of religious relics.

Geminize Wrote:Ok, my friends, look... Photographs, whether film or digital, all have the potential for odd "artifacts" in their process. That's how "shadows", like the picture above, "orbs", and all manner of other surprising effects are produced accidentally in photographs.

The "shadow" in the pic posted by Bowyn is easily explained as a low light setting with non-moving figures in focus, and a moving figure blurred. No paranormal speculation required!

As for the demon dog photo, I have no need to give it a paranormal explanation. WHY IN THE WORLD would you jump to the conclusion that it is a demon?!!! That makes absolutely NO sense to me. All it tells me is that you have a desire for a world where demons are real.

It could be a wrinkle in patterned drapes in the background, combined with something else closer to the man's shoulder. Yes, it looks like a dog, but it's not quite right. It's an old grainy photo. The photo was taken 8 years before the dog face was even noticed. That is one lenient demon to make its presence known only in a photo, and not torment the guy in the meantime. Ridiculous!

I see no reason to accept a single photo as evidence of anything, without corroborating evidence like additional photos, simultaneous eye-witness accounts (and even that is weak), physical evidence, etc.

Look up the word 'pareidolia'. It's a fun game to play when you're bored. Your mind does it frequently, whether you're aware of it or not.

While we're on the subject, here's Christ on a dog's ass. Now that's paranormal. Hallelujah!

[Image: Jesus_dogs_butt_-_Pareidolia.jpg]

Hmmmm, I dont see any christians lining up to kiss this!!!!

MisterLove Wrote:It's not exactly a photo and 'paranormal' is probably not the right word for it but it's another great mystery:

The shroud of Turin.

Paranormal is a perfect word for a physical manifestation of a supernatural being.

Most likely, this is a painting. http://skepdic.com/shroud.html

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Demons as in malevolent spirit entities, typically take on an appearance as a black shadow or a black tornado/vortex.

A full on manifestation requires a bit of work, and you pretty much have to 'force' them to do so.

They look remarkably similar to this 'shadow' standing behind the guy in the foreground/behind the older man standing near the wall.:

[Image: 4267330_orig.jpg]

Another one which could be a 'demon' (most likely isn't):

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=C83l7El...7540386692]

and people don't just see 'demons' malevolent spirit entities (MSE), it is an experience - worst than seeing a 'ghost' or 'feeling' a ghost. Evil is felt, as a presence - people would not be standing their smiling that openly or happily, they would definitely have felt something was very wrong with the room.

Even the most inattentive/non-sensitive people feel the presence of a MSE.

And when a 'demon' or MSE does take on a more solid form, it is often in the shape of a human form not an animal form. Those that do not take on a 'human' form are pretty much indescribable, not an animal, not readily confused with an animal.

Ugh, why did I look?? I told myself to avoid this thread, but I bloody well looked!

My Family has a long history with Paranormal experiences and Entities and honestly, I would rather not feel anything worse than I have.

My house in Southampton when I was little used to depress me, only to find out after moving out, that a lady used to live there, but no one liked her and she died sitting on the porch she sat on everyday, watching the people go by...

Ack! I'm leaving this thread alone!