Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos you might not have seen before
http://www.trueactivist.com/46-incredibl...avenotseen
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:http://www.trueactivist.com/46-incredibl...avenotseen

Interesting pictures esp the brick laying machine Smile Reminds me of a Popeye cartoon in the past Smile

thanks for sharing!

Incredible. Made me feel sort of insignificant looking at certain photographs. The picture with the roadway across the airport landing strip scared the crap out of me.

Stevie Wrote:Incredible. Made me feel sort of insignificant looking at certain photographs. The picture with the roadway across the airport landing strip scared the crap out of me.

Gibraltar has very limited space and that the reason the road is there. When you cross from Spain in to Gibraltar you have to cross that road to get in to the town. I've done it on a few occasions.

Do the police write tickets for running stoplights on that road or just sweep up the remains?
I bid NO Trump!

Eh... Cool idea for a bridge.
That carved cabinet is unbelievable...!!
But the Loaf of Art, at first I thought it was a chocolate cream cake :eek:

LJay Wrote:Do the police write tickets for running stoplights on that road or just sweep up the remains?

Never been there to see that!

Cool pics! I used to ride Space Mountain over and over again because in the dark it looked like a beam was gonna take your head off...added a lot to the thrill of the ride in the dark.....glad I didn't see this photo beforehand because it would have ruined my imagination of what was "lurking in the dark" LOL

East Wrote:Cool pics! I used to ride Space Mountain over and over again because in the dark it looked like a beam was gonna take your head off...added a lot to the thrill of the ride in the dark.....glad I didn't see this photo beforehand because it would have ruined my imagination of what was "lurking in the dark" LOL

I actually had the ride break down while I was on it once. The lights automatically came on when the cart stopped. I was so disappointed. Looked so ugly and industrial, lol.

I've seen the lion in Lucerne. I teared up. It's so much more poignant in person.