Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physical excercise prevents you becoming gay
Quote:John Sullivan, a UKIP party candidate, up for election next week, has made a series of anti-gay Facebook comments, including congratulating Russia for banning gay Pride, and comparing gays to termites

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/physi...date270413

Unbelievable.

John should really take a look at the Stud of the Day thread.

Wow. That's all I really have to say..

Lol oops. I guess jump rope for heart in year 2 didn't do the trick. Not my fault, our school made us do gymnastics and banned contact sport Tongue

What is it with people holding public offices and being ridiculous ._. Shouldn't they be doing their job properly and not being really obviously stupid. That's for the Internet not politics.

*bangs head against the wall until sweet, sweet unconsciousness takes over*

Why?! Why must stupidity run so rampant!?

Guess he never heard of the Gay Games?

Hahaha another ridiculous view from someone who still doesn't understand what being gay actually means. I could take up the gym right now and start getting myself ripped (I tried in the past and lost 28 pounds, it just wasn't my thing) and still be gay.

Corsac Wrote:Hahaha another ridiculous view from someone who still doesn't understand what being gay actually means. I could take up the gym right now and start getting myself ripped (I tried in the past and lost 28 pounds, it just wasn't my thing) and still be gay.

Oh I have seen so many gay guys at the gym! It's a better place to hook up than a gay club.

It's not like anything factual ever matters to politicians. Like the fact that it's not a choice.

No smoke without fire as they say.

He's probably a closet case trying to grab the blue rinse brigade's vote Smile

ObW
X