Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick Up Lines
"I wont make a cherry pop but I can make a banana split"

I think they can be a hilarious ice breaker tho!

I don't use pick up lines.

And to be perfectly honest, I don't think anyone has ever used one on me.

But if they did, I might think it was kinda funny. Or creepy. Totally depends on the person and the delivery I guess.

I never use them because of course I'm totally aware that they bother some people very much.

I don't think I'd ever use a pick-up line because I don't think I'll be all that keen on one-night-stands. If I were to use one I'd just be ridiculously direct and hope he'd find it funny.

"Wanna fuck?"

SolemnBoy Wrote:I don't think I'd ever use a pick-up line because I don't think I'll be all that keen on one-night-stands. If I were to use one I'd just be ridiculously direct and hope he'd find it funny.

"Wanna fuck?"

Ive had that line asked to me a couple of times.
I like blunt honesty. So I said yes.
Of course I knew the guy, he wasnt some stranger.

I would probably use them humorously because they're just so ridiculous that it's almost funny. I probably would use them to make some cheap laugh with girl friends or flirting interest.

I think it be physically impossible for me to use a chat-up line, its just not me at all. Though from your examples do you also mean put-down lines (if such a thing exists) i think id just roll my eyes, and secretely dismiss then, though id probably laugh, i always laugh, then get away, i much prefer genuinity and spontanity, not some guy rehashing some cheesy old line, unless its brad pitt in a dress! Big Grin

I find some some just so cute and sweet, like the classic my ex-bf used on me in highschool;

"did it hurt...?"

Me: "eh??" - yes I was so not thinking when he said it lol

"did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

And you know I almost died gurl! Like the way it came out was so cute and he even pointed his bloody fore fingers together like some anime school girl! XD. In the end the though, it turns out I wasn't his angel :/, so oh well lol.

I also like the; "If I could rearrange the Alphabet, I'd put U and I together" Rofl

And "Next to me, is where you should be" . :-3

You me intercourse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

gmerdude Wrote:You me intercourse

Ew, gurl you narsty! Rofl .

Sad part is, a lot of these hoes(not derogatory hoes, just regular ones Smile ) now-a-days would fall heels over head over a pick-up like that Rofl .

Which I suppose isn't a bad thing perspectively speaking, as life is short enough without the games it seems :/

gmerdude Wrote:You me intercourse

Is there any way to shorten that one?

"WE SEX."

Maybe?