Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pidgeonholing, assholing?
Interesting take by actor Gordon-Levitt... He's right, who else but his partners need to know whether he bats for one team of the other?
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/09/16/jos...-i-am-gay/

You should definitely have a look at Joseph Gordon-Levitt's little short film. It makes a lot of sense to me. The right to privacy? Interesting...

Isnt that what Ive said all along?

Who cares. Its nobodys business. Just be you.

If I believed in hell, I would also believe there is a special corner of hell reserved for all paparazzi where they are prodded and surrounded by flash strobes for all eternity. As I am rather fond of assholes, I would call them cheesedicks. Wait... I'm rather fond of cheese and dicks too, though I haven't tried them together (yet).

Worthless shit-heads. Yeah, that sounds right.

The rudeness of the first photographers there, when asked their names, they answer: "Asshole!". You end up not knowing if they are calling themselves that to spite Joseph Gordon-Levitt for his legitimate question, or if they're actually insulting him. In any case, it's insulting to hear that people are not ready to take a legitimate question seriously by answering something more appropriate. Of course, I don't know what J G-L may have said about paparazzi before (maybe he called them assholes, previously?) but it still sounded completely inappropriate as an answer, just so they feel justified in bombarding him with flashlights and camera clicks.

I could clarify whether he's gay or not, but I respect the wishes of my soon-to-be husband.

I loves JLG. Brilliant actor and one of the cutest bunnies in Hollywood.