Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piercings?
The gauge peircings turn me off big time, to me they look dirty. I like tasteful peircings and peircing don't suit all people. A tongue peircing it HOT, not just to look at.

genital peiricngs are just a no go.

I only have one piercing, my left ear. I've seen guys with Prince Alberts......all I can think of is "it must be very messy to pee."
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

What about industrials? I was thinking of getting one before Christmas. Though it might make foe interesting dinner conversation :p

For me it depends on the person. Some people suit the others look fugly with them. Then again some guys I know are om nom nom with them. But I don't think I'd suit them

not into piercing.
but ear rings are fine, as long as not flashy

wakeboarder Wrote:ive been thinking of getting another/couple more. ideas? i was thinking of 14ga to start in both ears? or a hoop in my lower lip?

ok on ear piercing but please no lip

Ear or maybe nipple on a guy are fine, but anything below the belt line , Nuhah totally tasteless.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Ear or maybe nipple on a guy are fine, but anything below the belt line , Nuhah totally tasteless.
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]
I so agree with Rainbowmum.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Respect

Ceruleaan Wrote:What about industrials? I was thinking of getting one before Christmas. Though it might make foe interesting dinner conversation :p
I got one last year and I liked it but it's very uncomfortable. It's very thick usually. You have to get larger holes than for example for earlobe piercing. It's uncomfortable to sleep on that side while you have jewelry on because it's straight and your ear is not. After all I removed it. Now when I meet some guys with industrial piercing I pay a little bit more attention and I think it's not for guys. So I don't advice you to get one.