Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piercings! I need advice about three things!
1) I got my first piercing at the end of July, a left ear cartilage piercing. And yes! After 2 and a half months, it's finally healed. So I wanted to know if anyone has a cartilage piercing and if so, where do you usually get your jewelry. I'm a little cautious because I've heard that a lot of helix jewelry can cause infection.
2) Now that this one is healed, I kinda want another one xD So the ones that I've been thinking of is a double helix in my left ear, a cartilage in my right ear, or lobe piercings in one or both ears. So I have that to think about. Smile
3) Then finally, I'll ask for an opinion. What do you guys think of guys with piercings? Turn on or turn off? I find myself getting really turned on by guys with lobe piercings, but I also really like guys with tattoos. So I guess I'm just attracted to that look.

Thanks y'all! This is like my first actual post! :-)

I think you are going to get a 50:50 reaction here.

I don't have a problem with either piercing or tattoos, I certainly would not care either way if the bloke I like had them or not.

So it is a yay from me.

hi i had my left ear pierced since i was 12 and wore a stud/hoop (and a blue alien head!) till i was about 16 and now i have none and it is healed (sort of)

im not a fan of them and its annoying that every guy i meet at some time suggests i get an earing, i just wait for the moment now! but i dont like them and think there cheap, most of the time, sorry just being honest though i think you can pull it of if you have a good style, some tats, like you mentioned, its not like its that important. if i got one today i think id have a little black stone, like with a dull, matt finish,not anything shiny or gold.

I normally just buy my jewelry on ebay i just
normally get any steel type :-)
some people are allergic to some types of metal
normally nickel and iron i think :-P

I hve had piercings since i was 14 - 23 now and only 4 compared to what i use to
hahaha but i could not see myself ever with 0
i love tattoos on guys to been that Ive many myself :-)

Drewsdad Wrote:My one any only piercing is on the top op my left ear in the cartilage, I prefer the smooth flat backed studs with a screw ball on the front as spikes and butterflies are always jabbing you in the head and they tend to catch on clothes, downside us the screw balks are tiny and difficult to put on.

OMG YES! I took it off for the first time yesterday and it must have taken an hour to get off and put back on! I had to use rubber gloves