Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piercings ? Tattoos ??
I myself have 4 tattoos i call them my souvaneers from around the world one France one Spain one Australia one USA they are nice and remind me of the wonderful times i had in all those places

Tattoos are alittle too perminant for my liking......

Rychard the Lionheart Wrote:This was taken from Yahoo News,dated Tuesday, October 26 05:52 am.

An Australian man has been charged with assault after reportedly tattooing a 40-centimetre (16-inch) penis on his friend's back after an argument, police said Tuesday.

Queensland police said a 21-year-old was facing two counts of assault -- the first for applying the indelible mark and the second for allegedly punching the victim. "The victim wasn't interested at first but he was talked into it and he said he wanted a yin and yang symbol with some dragons," Malcolm said, according to Ipswich's Queensland Times.
"The bloke started doing the tattoo and there was another bloke standing there watching saying, 'Mate, it's looking really good'."
The victim was then allegedly punched on his way out, before he could check the ink work, which reportedly also included a misspelled comment about his sexuality.
"When he got home he showed it to the person he lives with and she said: 'I don't think it's the tattoo you were after'," Malcolm said.
The man who allegedly etched the tattoo will also face a public safety charge because he was not a professional tattoo artist and there could be hygiene issues, police said.

Just be very careful on who is doing the work on you.
:eek:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I think they're cool on other people......just not me....lolWink

None for me.

Mick

Since I last posted in this thread, I now have 3 tattoos. The ouroboros (right arm), the demon's hand (left leg), and the chaos star (left hand). See my album for pics.

I am thinking of getting others, but probably not for awhile.

XRIMO Wrote:Since I last posted in this thread, I now have 3 tattoos. The ouroboros (right arm), the demon's hand (left leg), and the chaos star (left hand). See my album for pics.

I am thinking of getting others, but probably not for awhile.
Super Doug, you're back.... We've missed you... Show, show.

Don't plan on getting any...

zurcher Wrote:and further down below also..dunno if we can post pics here?

also PA piercing!
Same here. Had it for about 6 years, and have not a single moments regret. Now up to a 6mm gauge ring. It feels nice Smile

kitschcamp Wrote:Same here. Had it for about 6 years, and have not a single moments regret. Now up to a 6mm gauge ring. It feels nice Smile

woah thats a big ring

im thinking about getting the Hafada
or maby the Nape

I remember when I had it done, and I thought the 2.4mm ring looked big. But the holes can naturally stretch, especially if you didn't realise and chose heavier jewellery. The 5mm feels too loose in the hole, and the 6mm is a little tight, but that's less of a problem than too loose. Today, it looks "right" to me.

I've thought of having more, but I'm quite happy with what I've got, and I don't know who is reputable around here to ask for it. I would never put my junk in the hands of someone without a recommendation first.

I had my nipples done which i really liked but they just wouldn't heal D:
I kept them in for nearly 2 years before i gave up lol