Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piercings.. turn on or turn off?
With regard to piercings, it depends on the person and how they suit them. In moderation.

^ Exactly. Dirty rocker boys Wink haha Tongue

i found myself really liking "prince Alberts" lately

Sperm
My ears are pierced and I love to see a guy with earrings! Body piercings get me hot, too,
and I've fooled with that myself, although never for long. Facial piercings don't do much
for me, but I'm cool with others expressing themselves in whatever way they choose. Not
a turnoff, just not a turnon for me.

Smoochies n Hugz
(nibbles too)

Butterfly

One time I made out with a guy with snake bites. It was the hottest makeout session ever. The only piercings that turn me off are tongue rings and bellybutton rings.

I wouldnt think they are a turn on , but i love them in general (as my face can tell) , Tattoos on the other hand mmm

Earrings are okay but not on everybody. Otherwise, turn off.

I'm pretty much old school. Mind when I got my ear pierced it was pretty scandalous men just didn't do that sort of thing - well pirates and "bad boys". Tats were limited to men only and just one -unless they were an ex-con (bad boy).

Through the decades things have changed, everything can be pierced and whole body art seems to be the 'norm' and you don't have to go to prison to get it...

Personally I won't get another piercing. I stopped wearing jewelry years ago. No necklaces, rings ear or finger. As for tats, I have one - not by choice - and when I went to the parlor to find something to cover it up I stood at the wall for hours and hours and couldn't decide on something I would want to have on my body for life.

Some guys and gals can pull off the look and it looks good on them, others look pretty 'bad' and not bad as in naughty, bad as in 'WTF did they do?!?!?'

I have never been with a guy with body jewelry (piercings) A few locations make me wonder about safety in and out of bed.... :eek: :tongue:

The only piercings that really turn me on are nipple piercings.
I am completely turned off by a nose ring and a HELL NO to a belly piercing on a man!

The rest = take em or leave em as long as they are not overboard.

Why would you get a tattoo not by choice ? did someone tie you down and do it for u lol
Yeah to me piercings dont suit everybody , but certain people does add an extra pow, but for me personaly i have had facial piercings for about 8 years or more now they aint a thing just to be cool or whatever they make me feel normal to have ( confusing for some people) but without any i would feel so not like myself robotic or somthing haha