Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piercings
CLV71 Wrote:I had my tongue, my eyebrow, and upper ear.
My partner has his eyebrow and two piercings in one ear. I think they're great.
Quote:As for a prince albert I have thought about getting one but haven't done it yet. I think they are kinda hot.
I like it. My partner hasn't complained either. Wink They used to be the preserve of the daddy bears, but now you see them on all sorts of people.

If you do think of going that route, make sure you check out the reputation of the piercer! It's one thing for an ear to get infected, but to risk your prized assets is quite something else.

Oh, and buy some womens panty liners before going to get it done. There will be blood! And having those in your pants makes it easier to keep clean and not seep through to your jeans.

Make sure you know if you dress to the left or right. It effects which side of the frenulum the piercing goes in.

Also, don't ever start too small - some will try and pierce you at 1.6mm first and then stretch it over the coming months. Don't. Small is like a cheese wire. Start at 2.4mm.

Also, be careful what you choose. Titanium is great and worth the extra money. It doesn't weigh very much and doesn't stick as easily. Stainless steel is fine, except it's bloomin' heavy once you get to 4mm or 5mm gauge rings. If you go for steel or other heavier materials the piercing will stretch quite quickly and you'll be buying larger gauge rings on a regular basis. If you don't want to be using 5mm or 6mm or thicker rings stay with titanium!

When deciding how big to go, look at yourself honestly... If you are a grower not a shower a large ring is going to make you look smaller!

Only buy rings with a BCR, not a screw in ball. The screw in balls nip and catch your skin between the ball and the screw. That is unbelievably painful!

Don't get too small a diameter ring, either. Make sure you measure from the piercing point to the tip of the glans when erect, otherwise it's more cheese wire, or even worse it's too loose and gets things trapped.

Any questions, I'm happy to give my experience.

Not that I am considering another Prince Albert in my life Wink , but that information is some of the most useful and practical I've seen on the subject. Kitschcamp's advice really would be on my list of things my mother never told me!

I'd be very worried if my mother told me any of these things. My partner's mother, though... Big Grin

Oh, one other thing! Make sure you budget to by a pair of BCR removing pliers. If ever you go to hospital you may need to take them out for certain scans.

And to set anyone's mind at rest, no they don't set off the airport metal detectors if you have titanium ones at least. There is nowhere near enough metal. Sorry!

kitschcamp Wrote:... And to set anyone's mind at rest, no they don't set off the airport metal detectors if you have titanium ones at least. There is nowhere near enough metal. Sorry!
Glad to hear it Rofl I have enough trouble with airport security every month already!

That reminds me of a Graham Norton show from a few years ago - one of the few I watched. He went round the audience with a hand held metal detector and used a camera on a gooseneck to explore some of the more unexplained discoveries. Very entertaining Rolleyes

Oh, I remember that one. It was very funny.

kitschcamp Wrote:Not painful at all. Surprisingly. The adrenaline is pumping so much before the canula goes in that you wouldn't feel anything if they used a desk hole punch! It's the one and only body modification I've got or ever had. Great way to start Wink

It stings a bit for a few days afterwards, but soon settles down, and the long term results are great Confusedmile: I've had mine about 5 years and don't regret it for a minute.

So apart from the funny moments you get in public toilets from people peering at it... what are the other (more intimate and private???) enjoyments???

Oh, they are there. The piercing goes by the frenulum. That gets a heck of a lot more stimulus with a PA. <G> It can also, er, give a lot more stimulus in certain situations. A 5mm thick ring is like adding 1/2" to your girth.

kitschcamp Wrote:Oh, they are there. The piercing goes by the frenulum. That gets a heck of a lot more stimulus with a PA. <G> It can also, er, give a lot more stimulus in certain situations. A 5mm thick ring is like adding 1/2" to your girth.
So would that mean more pleasure for your partner, or for yourself? or both???

Yes, for both. Not a bad deal really, is it?

drocko17 Wrote:isn't there anyone with prince albert??? I'd like to hear how painful it is :biggrin:

i have price albert piercing..does not hurt one bit