Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pity the poor little rich kids
Few people consider how difficult it can be growing up rich in America. The poor and the starving seem to get all the attention, but rich kids grow up lacking something more important than food and housing - a sense of responsibility. Ethan Couch got drunk and killed four people with his car, but the court gave him probation because he had the misfortune to grow up in a wealthy household, and suffered from affluenza, a "disease."

Attempting to flee publicity, Ethan and his mother sought solace south of the border. Unfortunately, Ethan's craving for pizza did him in, and now he and his mother will have to appear before the judge again.

http://mashable.com/2015/12/30/affluenza...6swwmuFSqs
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

The worst part is that it's true, i know some people who have some extra money than the rest, and i'm sorry to say this, but they can REALLY be pain in the ass... Cuz as you said Theres really some things they never learned, and to say so, that sounds a bit like my big brother 0 responsibility... sadly..

I'm glad they caught him but I still think he will get away with a light sentence.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Affluenza is bullshit. I've known people like that and feel that their shit don't stink and that you're somehow beneath them. People need to be held responsible for their actions, period.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

if a person has lots of money why would they even think to learn responsibilty and why for.

So, what I'm getting from this article is - Domino's Pizza is so good even the wealthiest can't find better pizza, and it's even worth going to prison for it.
I never liked Domino's that much. But dang, now I'm hungry for some.
I want affluenza. I'm offering the Couch family a cure their son's illness - give all of their money and assets to me.

sense of entitlement gone awry

trywait Wrote:sense of entitlement gone awry

Instead of "affluenza" they need a dose of old fashioned noblesse oblige.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Nothing than can't be cured with a good smacking in my opinion.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

It is the parents fault for spoiling the kid,, and then protecting him when he does something bad.

Wealthy parents who don't teach their kids about responsibility & accountability usually end up turning their children into miserable monsters....

Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!