Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Places/Activities to do on a date..?
My favorite dates were always exploring really funky places in California...or small towns...pretty much anywhere. I am a California junkie so I loved going anywhere I have never been before on dates.

Lol I really should. And this is not the place to discuss my day, I'll save you from the depressing rant also lol. It's already ending though, It's 11 pm here. Hope your day goes well though. Confusedmile:

Hello,
I know when i had a date one time I went to Brighton Marina and spent the day just wondering round and did bowling/cinema then behaved like children in ASDA before walking down the arm and having a cuddle at the end before we hit the gay scene in town... Sadaly a third party destroyed that relationship because he wanted him and I didnt want to let him go so i fought for love and then lost him...

zeon Wrote:Hello,
I know when i had a date one time I went to Brighton Marina and spent the day just wondering round and did bowling/cinema then behaved like children in ASDA before walking down the arm and having a cuddle at the end before we hit the gay scene in town... Sadaly a third party destroyed that relationship because he wanted him and I didnt want to let him go so i fought for love and then lost him...

A friend of mine is from Brighton, he's straight, but he always talks about how gay it is over there ;]

And sorry to hear that. Home wrecka's need to die in a fire.

Hmmm considering I've never actually dated a guy, mines was with a girl I met at college - she seen me sitting alone and came over to speak with me and what not she was really tom-boyish/emo/punk looking with her hair dyed red in a mohawk, piercings, tattoos, skinny jeans and converse trainers on Confusedmile:

We ended up pretty damn close, this then led to her asking me over to hers where we just sat and listened to music, watched a few movies and played guitar hero whilst attempting to eat ice cream - one guitar with two people, one to strum the other to push the buttons, sharing ice cream and such all the while laughing, talking, the odd hug/cuddle and such. Wasn't much but hell it was special to me haha I was 18, she was 19 I believe, when it came to me going home we walked around the streets going to all the places we loved - parks and such, followed later on by me getting a taxi home, but before leaving the sneaky little kiss occurred. :redface:

Kind of wishing we never broke up really because we gelled so well, but well we're still friends and still hang out together and stuff. Confusedmile:

fredv3b Wrote:If you can't talk is it even a date?

Well movies and concerts are fun dates, they just don't always provide the most opportunity for discussion.