Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play with nipples or not?
No no no no no. Don't go anywhere near them! The very thought freaks me out...

i end up giggling at times but i do enjoy giving and reciving...

Yup, always.

sweetlad2010 Wrote:I feel left out xxx

Ive never tried that yet xx
Don't feel that way, you can't go back in time and change that! Feel excited about it instead :biggrin:

Paul1 Wrote:Don't feel that way, you can't go back in time and change that! Feel excited about it instead :biggrin:

Got to find some one yet, well they might be one guy though thinking about it lol xx

I love everything about nipples.

I've played with my past boyfriends nipples, it does nothing for me, but if they want me to, I will.

I don't like my nipples to be touched. When I was younger, I was heavier and the bullies used to give me "purple nurples" or "titty twisters", where they would grab my nipple and twist hard. As a result, anytime anyone goes there, I immediately tense up.

definatley love nipple play. nice and soft or rough for me. either way i'll take it.

OrphanPip Wrote:Nipples aren't erogenous for everyone. If someone I'm with likes it, I have no problem with doing it for them.

I absolutely agree. Nipples aren't erogenous for me. I don't get bored but neither get too much pleasure if someone plays with my nipples. I do like to play with my boyfriend's nipples but as long as he hasn't shown too much satisfaction, (He's like me) for us it's not a must.

Yeah Smile I do like it... makes a nice connection between your upper and lower body in a pleasure sesne, for me at least