Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playful flirting
deephiance Wrote:one man's playful flirting is anothers dirty dancing Smile

Do you ever make sense? Tongue
Alright, this post wasn't so bad. But you intro thread made no sense whatsoever, and many other of your posts make no sense either.

Ibex Wrote:Do you ever make sense? Tongue
Alright, this post wasn't so bad. But you intro thread made no sense whatsoever, and many other of your posts make no sense either.

It makes sense to the people that know because I am not unknown Smile

Cryptic, playful...hey, could even be 'flirting'

Well then put me in tight pants and call me Swayze

G Day Swayze Wink

Oh yeah...spare me from the ones who flirt with their hands lol.

Ibex Wrote:Do you ever make sense? Tongue

OMG! But everything [MENTION=24118]deephiance[/MENTION] posts makes perfect sense to me.........!
And as we all KNOW, I have great mental acuity.
*Sighs* I'd flirt with him, but he's Easter Egg Elite...way out of my league

Sorry for multiple posting, everyone tells me I talk too much.

I Flirt all the time with this 82yo gay guy who owns a small diner. His staff does all the work, he kind of just hangs out. We have so much fun, we have this huge thing going. So much so that some woman customer warned him against me, said I was a gold digger out for his money lol. Next time she was in, he started ragging me on wanting his money and I said, "No, baby, I want that sweet ass". She freaked, I think he lost a customer lol.

Even straight guys like a little flirting, along the lines of, "Damn, why are all the hot ones straight?"

The only guys I don't flirt with are the ones at clubs who come on super sexual, they kind of turn me off. I've posted about it before, a complete stranger telling me he'd love to see my lips stretched around his dick is NOT a turn on.