Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing around first
Personally I've never had the desire to play the field.. I have always desired a level of depth with someone and a casual fling just wouldn't satisfy.

I'll take being turned on intellectually over physical pleasure any day.. of course when you have both qualities in unity,that is where it's at for me!

A lot of Japanese girls are married and have babies when they are maybe 20 years old . sometimes a bit younger too . But that is just normal in Japan . . . People don't expect to have a lot of relationship . . . They want to have family quickly . . .

I have been living in the States for 10 years. Never have a relationship. Never sleep with anyone. I'm romance conservative. I only sleep with a man whom I have strong feelings for.

I believe it depends on the person. I have changed a lot since I came to the US, but my attitude about relationship hasn't.

I respect people's choice, but I resent anyone who advises other people to sleep around until they find their Mr. Right.

Trust me fooling around isn't always the best thing to do..

devahn8 Wrote:I hear lots of people saying that you should play around and have fun in your early 20's before getting into a serious relationship. But what if you don't have the desire to play around. I mean I had commitment issues, but found out that playing around isn't as fun as a relationship, and I'm like 20. So just wanna know what you guys feel about playing around at first, cuz I feel like it should just be left to people who want to and who don't crave intimacy.

Playing around is for people who have a great craving for novelty, or for people who don't know what they want and what they are ready to settle for, or who don't know what they are ready to give in a relationship. Some are users, I guess, but probably most people are just looking for that glass slipper (you know, the one that fits perfectly). Lucky are those who find it at first try. I should know, I'm a prince :biggrin: hehe

devahn8 Wrote:I hear lots of people saying that you should play around and have fun in your early 20's before getting into a serious relationship. But what if you don't have the desire to play around. I mean I had commitment issues, but found out that playing around isn't as fun as a relationship, and I'm like 20. So just wanna know what you guys feel about playing around at first, cuz I feel like it should just be left to people who want to and who don't crave intimacy.

Sorry, you have to play around in your early 20s. That's the rule. You have no other options. Every single person who has ever lived ever ever ever played around in the early 20s and better too. No ifs ands or buts... well, actually never mind.