Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation Vita - anybody have one?
Hey guys,

I recently bought a ps vita and I use say I had my doubts but I am impressed with its performance. The graphics are pretty amazing on Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 and wipeout 2048. The touch screen is pretty flawless along with the rear touch pad although the batttery life is somewhat average. I'm unsure how much longevity the ps vita has within the market especially with the iPad and iPhone market. I needed a new psp since the last one I bought I had gotten in 2005 and it was starting to show its age and I had gotten some money as a prize quite recently, so I thought spoil myself. So far the verdict is the ps vita is amazing!

Does anybody else have one?

Cheers,

mrk2010

I was gonna get one, but they're locked to AT&T (last I heard) and we don't have that here. Plus, I think I'd rather wait for the price to go down, cause right now, every penny counts towards my music education :p .

They are awesome though, I read about them, and I looked at my iPod touch and was like "why can't you do what it can do?" Rofl . It'll be awhile for me to get it, and for it to get here.

Congrats though, slightly envious Confusedmile: .

QueenOdi Wrote:I was gonna get one, but they're locked to AT&T (last I heard) and we don't have that here. Plus, I think I'd rather wait for the price to go down, cause right now, every penny counts towards my music education :p .

They are awesome though, I read about them, and I looked at my iPod touch and was like "why can't you do what it can do?" Rofl . It'll be awhile for me to get it, and for it to get here.

Congrats though, slightly envious Confusedmile: .

I just got the wifi version because the 3G service in general in the UK isn't very good I think so I didn't fancy paying the fee every month for a substandard service lol lol loving the iPod touch comment haha to me the ps vita is a mix between the iPhone and the psp which is quite good :-) the touch screen is used heavily in the normal operations of it, I would have thought it would have been a novelty but it is seamlessly incorporated.