Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation's 1 - Thrill Kill!
Heres A Blast From The Past You Guys,

An Old Game That Never Got Realesed, I Don't Know The Backstory To This Game But From What I've Heard They Never Released It, No Clue Why? I Read A Comment On Youtube Saying This

"Before Virgin Interactive release this game, Electronic Arts purchased the company and decided not to release this game due to its content. I highly doubt the people that "loved playing this game in the "old school days" ever did. Bootlegs were available over seas but other wise, only available on Playstation emulators that even today dont work that well."

So Did They Think The Game Was Too Violent? It Couldn't Be As Worse As The Best Fighting Game Out There Mortal Kombat!?, But Yet Again Were Looking At Two Diffrent Companys, What Do You Guys Think, Go To Youtube And Check Out Some Thrill Kill Videos xoxo - Jesse

this game looks fun kinda reminds me of the wu tang clan shaolin style game they had on ps1

i would play this

i got loads like this on ps1 went to a carboot sale and bought like 50 ps1 games for 12 quid and now lumbered with them lol

i have that game - the deaths were a bit ott for the time it was released i guess...bit too much blood n guts i guess but by todays standards it would be ok