Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Throw Down--It's Healthy
I love a great confrontation like everybody else, but I also try to understand that what operates Cyberspace are real people with real feelings. Sometimes, when I am inflamed, I walk away (do not post or respond), and sometimes I let myself go and become the most uncouth child on earth, and throw a tantrum. So, I invite all, to please, let it out, HERE, it is healthy. And perhaps, we can work out what annoys us about a particular Thread, Post, or Poster. Therefore I start with me, let is rip guys, I know I got it coming my way... I am embraced!! :biggrin: .

where to START jeeees talk about an Opening

LOL...that is funny. I will pass because I had 20 years of it..I occasionally gave (maybe once a year in the spirit of picking my battles carefully) but usually I had to listen to other people tell me what they didn't like about me and/or what was "wong" with me...especially when they were drunk Astrosmiley2 Astrosmiley2 Astrosmiley2 I got used to it...I was in a gay bar and it goes with the territory:biggrin:

You know the old saying...Opinons are alot like assholes...everyone has oneAstrosmiley2

Quote:You know the old saying...Opinons are alot like assholes...everyone has oneAstrosmiley2

Roflmao. Wow that is a nifty one!! I will steal this one! It is so grand!Astrosmiley2

I got no problems with you or anyone else on the forum right now.
I simply have nothing to throw down on right now.

Aaycle Wrote:I love a great confrontation like everybody else, ...
Not everyone else. I find discussion interesting, but I hate confrontation.
Aaycle Wrote:let it out, HERE, it is healthy. ...
That is another matter of opinion!

I got no beef!

I haven't seen many people on here fighting either... but in future I guess people could take it here? I'm with marshy, I'm not sure if it is healthy.

People who try to say I'm confused when I tell them I'm bi annoy the hell out of me, although I'm more of an in person confrontationist, this whole online thing doesn't bother me, but in person I got no problem taking things past words.