Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please let me pass
Here it goes:
Yesterday I was watching whitecollar, american tv series. Matt Bomer played Neal Caffery in it[ps: he is hot]. One of my roommates watched it a long time ago and loved Matt Bomer very much. When i told him that Matt Bomer is gay, He said, "Oh no, I do not like him any more." Suddenly I felt so unhappy and I asked him, "Before I told you this and after i told you this, is he the same guy? " He said, "No, I thought he was masculine." What the Hell! Stupid Human![I bet god said that to him!] Why people hate gay? I asked in some chatting room, and someone said: "I just do not want shit on my penis." which is kinda insulting. And some said: "ignore them." I believe gay guys exist for a reason. Some people said, "If god hates us, why are we so cute?"
I wanted to shouted at him[my stupid roommate], "Without people like you, I could have come out of closet millions of years ago." But I could not. Gay guys in China are so poor. WE have to hide ourselves. Most people hold the ancient opinion that gay is abnormal. We can not live surrounded by countless unkind eye sights.
I love you guys here in gayspeak. I feel comfortable here.

Hiya, ohhhhh this gets me soo angry... Why do we ( humans like everyone else) have to find our own little safe hidey holes to stay hidden fron the rest of the world??? It still amazes me how dumb and ignorant people can be about homosexuality, how do you still live with him? Props to you for puttimg up with it :-D and great post by the way.

sorry for the same thread

third time's a charm! Frog

I tried several times to upload my thread, but several hours later i still could see my thread, so I tried agian and again. LOLThat`s why u guys see it the third time. Sorry again for that. GUess patience is not my thing.

sorry, could not.

Will: Until you reach 50 posts, any thread that you start is held until the monitor can review it, which, in my experience ,can take an hour or a day. It's an added layer of protection against trolls.