Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please trim your fingernails
So I was with a guy on Thursday night, and we were going at it, having a good time, and after I finished him off while he was finishing me off I asked him to put a finger in so I could get some nice prostate massage. He goes there, and it felt like he had a damn claw on the end of his finger.

Please boys, keep your fingernails trimmed, it just makes good sense.

Richard

Two ways around that....

Give him a manicure as part of foreplay, or put on some rubber gloves.

Well, at least you got a free colonoscopy out of it.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Two ways around that....

Give him a manicure as part of foreplay, or put on some rubber gloves.

Well, at least you got a free colonoscopy out of it.

Am I just too old fashioned in thinking that keeping fingernails and toenails trimmed is part of good hygiene?

Richard

ardus Wrote:Am I just too old fashioned in thinking that keeping fingernails and toenails trimmed is part of good hygiene?

Old fashioned? No, that's basic self defense! Anyone wanting to tickle my prostate better be well trimmed.

I had a boyfriend though who was so sensitive I think I would have had to trim my nails to the bone to keep him from feeling them. I eventually gave up and kept my fingers to myself... so to speak.

That's how I keep my fingernails, I learned that as a kid.

Richard

I always like my nails at a medium length, although I can't let them get too long, otherwise it'd interfer with my Viola playing.

I don't like them right down to the finger pad, cause then I can't clean my scalp and roots properly(and for Dreads, this is crazy important), can't open things like envelopes and stuff, I just use them for alot, so keeping them really short would be a hinderance to me.

Sorry Ardus, I couldn't massage your prostate :/

And cutting your nails isn't a part of hygiene, but how you maintain them is. Long nails can be kept clean,cute and classy, just as short nails can. It's just how well you keep them, not how long they are or not.

However, dem tootsies betta be cut lol, I'm not trynna get clawed by a foot today Sis...

QueenOdi Wrote:I always like my nails at a medium length, although I can't let them get too long, otherwise it'd interfer with my Viola playing.

I don't like them right down to the finger pad, cause then I can't clean my scalp and roots properly(and for Dreads, this is crazy important), can't open things like envelopes and stuff, I just use them for alot, so keeping them really short would be a hinderance to me.

Sorry Ardus, I couldn't massage your prostate :/

And cutting your nails isn't a part of hygiene, but how you maintain them is. Long nails can be kept clean,cute and classy, just as short nails can. It's just how well you keep them, not how long they are or not.

However, dem tootsies betta be cut lol, I'm not trynna get clawed by a foot today Sis...

Yeah........medium length....

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT!!!!!!

[Image: long20nails.jpg]

ardus Wrote:Am I just too old fashioned in thinking that keeping fingernails and toenails trimmed is part of good hygiene?

Richard

For one, aint NOBODY gonna stick anything up my bum.

Secondly, if I WAS into that, he not only would have to have short nails, they would have to be immaculately clean!

Who knows what crap/germs/infection some other guy has lurking under his nails!!!
Besides YOUR crap that is. LOL

My boyfriend keeps the fingernails on his right hand long. He says it's so he can play guitar. I think it's scary and painful. ~.~ Sometimes I feel like cutting his nails in his sleep since he refuses to cut them.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well, at least you got a free colonoscopy out of it.

A free colonoscopy?... Really?

More like an unwanted biopsy!

[Image: tumblr_mekp0mg57x1rlxy05o1_500.jpg]