Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please trim your fingernails
I like my fingernails with about 1.5 mm of white nail, that way I can pick up things wothout searing pain. I hate how extremely short fingernails hurt but I do always cut them that way o.o

When they get too long, sometimes I like to cut them into a point shape and pretend I'm a cat an scratch things.

Oh.

MisterTinkles Wrote:For one, aint NOBODY gonna stick anything up my bum.

Secondly, if I WAS into that, he not only would have to have short nails, they would have to be immaculately clean!

Who knows what crap/germs/infection some other guy has lurking under his nails!!!
Besides YOUR crap that is. LOL

Pffffft, oh puh-leze Tinks you fibber! You know if Hugh Jackman said;

"Come here my pretty Pussy, bend the fuck over so I can show you who the Top Dog...Wolverine is!"

You would flop your bitch ass over the nearest surface so fast, that your neighbor two houses down would lose their weave Rofl

You'd bend over so far, your forehead and knees would finally get acquainted and get reacquainted at every thrust. Sheep

You'd present that ass like it was an Oscar for Easiest Cum Dumpster. Imu2

You'd get on your back so fast, people would be like "there's a hoe down" ! And she's not dancing Rofl

QueenOdi Wrote:Pffffft, oh puh-leze Tinks you fibber! You know if Hugh Jackman said;

"Come here my pretty Pussy, bend the fuck over so I can show you who the Top Dog...Wolverine is!"

You would flop your bitch ass over the nearest surface so fast, that your neighbor two houses down would lose their weave Rofl

You'd bend over so far, your forehead and knees would finally get acquainted and get reacquainted at every thrust. Sheep

You'd present that ass like it was an Oscar for Easiest Cum Dumpster. Imu2

You'd get on your back so fast, people would be like "there's a hoe down" ! And she's not dancing Rofl

Weeeeellllllll..............

Hugh Jackman, yes.

Everybody else....HELL TO THE NO!!!
Drool-smiley

I always keep my nails trim, i always like it when they grow just a little so you can use them for certain things though.

I cant stand long nails on a man, particully feet, thats pathetic.

ardus Wrote:[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=871]

That's how I keep my fingernails, I learned that as a kid.

Richard

Yeah thats about my length, a good finish too! :biggrin:

I agree with all, and find it funny.

The one way you will know I'm not single is that I have perfectly trimmed nails.

Right now? needs a trim.