Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polish politician fumes over "gay" elephant in zoo
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/gayelephant.jpg[/img2]A Polish politician has criticised his local zoo for acquiring a "gay" elephant named Ninio who prefers male companions and will probably not procreate, local media reported on Friday.

"We didn't pay 37 million zlotys (7.6 million pounds) for the largest elephant house in Europe to have a gay elephant live there," Michal Grzes, a conservative councillor in the city of Poznan in western Poland, was quoted as saying.

"We were supposed to have a herd, but as Ninio prefers male friends over females how will he produce offspring?" said Grzes, who is from the right-wing opposition Law and Justice party.

The head of the Poznan zoo said 10-year-old Ninio may be too young to decide whether he prefers males or females as elephants only reach sexual maturity at 14.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Just checking ... what date was this published? Wink

LOL don't worry I didn't fall for another late April fool's joke... it was from Reuters news agency earlier today! :biggrin:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

The boy just wants to have fun Wink

Way to go Ninio.Remybussi

This is utterly ridiculous.........

Elephants are one of the most social animals on the planet, that's why they hang around in herds. If a herd has young in it the whole herd will protect that young should it come into danger and not just the parents.......

Mankind.........pft

I wonder if Ninio is a top or a bottom Confusedmile:

Shame that such an opportunity to learn something about the natural world is being squandered because it doesn't meet Law and Justice Party dogma. :frown:

Why would they protest about this rather than just get another Elephant to solve the problem?
It's not like they can't afford it.
All realists have realized that there are some animals that behave homosexually.
Deal with it and find another elephant
Richard

I love this, idea Richard! I think you have just provided me with a new code for life. When things get too much I shall now find another elephant. PA will probably call this f.a.e.

Xyxthumbs