Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political humour to offend EVERYONE
I'm offended

I am also offended you don't drink wine for lunch!

How DARE you be so anti-stereotypical!!!

Rofl

jaxc Wrote:I'm offended

You can't say you weren's warned beforehand
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Ekwarph Wrote:We usually don't drink wine at lunch...yeah, our lives suck!

YEAH… SURE!

[Image: uve6uga5.jpg]

[Image: yseqy5y7.jpg]

[Image: heve4yza.jpg]

partis Wrote:YEAH… SURE!

[Image: uve6uga5.jpg]

[Image: yseqy5y7.jpg]

[Image: heve4yza.jpg]

On one hand, French people are supposed to dress like that, and on the other hand, french people have good esthetical tastes...isn't it contradictory? Stupid non-French people :biggrin:

DANISH CORPORATION
You buy 2 cows and 1 bull
The government demands that you pay them a fee equal to 200% of the value of cows
You pay, cause you don't want to go to jail
You breed the cows to make more
You have 6 cows and 1 bull
The government takes 3 cows in taxes
You quit your job and the government pays you for doing nothing
You drink wine
Life is good

Mexico.
You have two cows.
One is taken by the goverment
The one left learns english, gets an udder job and crosses the rio Bravo
She marries Arnold and gets you and your family inmigration papers.
You dont wet your back
La vida es buena

[Image: Speedy+Gonzales.jpg]

AMISH STYLE

You have two cows
The Elder's take your cow's because no one "owns" anything privately

Unfortunately, all the men find the cows too attractive and banish them from the village

The South AFRICAN cow
Some do-goodie English welfare organisation decides they know excatly how to solve the problems caused by apartheid, 20 years after the fact.

They pick on a remote impoverished township, move in, clear the bush, build cow sheds, dig a well put up a water-tank on a tower, and spend 3 years teaching the local inhabitants how to farm with cows.

Under their guidance, the original 2 cows become plenty cows and the the inhabitants are creating a steady income selling milk to neighbouring townships.

The do-goody English organisation pats itself on the back, has news conferences, becomes well known, gets given lots and lots of cash for its postive contribution in eradicating the scurge of apartheid.

They go back to England

Within 6 months all the cows have been slaughtered for traditional weddings, the water tank has blown off the tower, and the tilled ground is slowly becomming scrub-land. and the township is just as impoverished as before.

Wanna know the sick part of this?

Substitute chickens for cows and the story is 100% fact

I know not the name of the organisation, but the Township is Makalokwe about 1Km from the farm where I go.

trialbyerror Wrote:The South AFRICAN cow
Some do-goodie English welfare organisation decides they know excatly how to solve the problems caused by apartheid, 20 years after the fact.

They pick on a remote impoverished township, move in, clear the bush, build cow sheds, dig a well put up a water-tank on a tower, and spend 3 years teaching the local inhabitants how to farm with cows.

Under their guidance, the original 2 cows become plenty cows and the the inhabitants are creating a steady income selling milk to neighbouring townships.

The do-goody English organisation pats itself on the back, has news conferences, becomes well known, gets given lots and lots of cash for its postive contribution in eradicating the scurge of apartheid.

They go back to England

Within 6 months all the cows have been slaughtered for traditional weddings, the water tank has blown off the tower, and the tilled ground is slowly becomming scrub-land. and the township is just as impoverished as before.

Wanna know the sick part of this?

Substitute chickens for cows and the story is 100% fact

I know not the name of the organisation, but the Township is Makalokwe about 1Km from the farm where I go.

I saw some "undercover" video back in the early 90's, where they showed how these "organizations" actually deliver food supplies to these types of areas..........the planes carrying the supplies cant land, so they just fly low and shove the stuff out of the planes.

The supplies hit the ground, break open, and scatter all over the place. They showed one plane dropping large sacks of grain, only to bust open when it hits the ground, and scatters all over. The people have to go sifting through the dirt to get anything.

Anything else that hits the ground is either damaged or is broken up, as its grabbed by people......as its all "grab and dash" before the govt gets ahold of it all.