Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor little guy.
I think this bird outside must have heard these partying neighbors playing their music last night because he's been singing the same beat to some song over and over non stop for the last [COLOR="red"]20 minutes. Some one yells "SHUT UP" out the window and he stops for a few seconds and then starts again very low and soft. ROFLMAO. Poor Bird. No one appreciates your flow like I do.[/COLOR]

It reminds me of me. Waah!!

Birds birds we all love the songs of birds

hmm i remember a bird doing that before while i was at school its probably a baby bird

I used to have a tree full of birds outside of my window. I used to throw stuff at them, shout at them, clap my hands at them but they'd always go on and on and on and on and on.

Death to all birds is what I say. Death to all birds!

haha,they like the beat

Pseudo Rob Wrote:I used to have a tree full of birds outside of my window. I used to throw stuff at them, shout at them, clap my hands at them but they'd always go on and on and on and on and on.

Death to all birds is what I say. Death to all birds!

I'm not really anti-bird anymore, but it does kinda suck that a female decided to build her nest on the roof right above my window and her babies hatched the other day. I like to sleep in and lately I get woken up to flapping and high pitched tweeting.

We get nightingales... Boy how they can chirp at the latest / earliest time of day or night. Still, I'd rather hear that than an ominous nothing, or too many passing lorries / trucks.