Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope suspends German Bishop of Bling
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...-bill.html

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

theres no link but i looked it up, im pleased hes been suspended, where does it say in the bible we have to pay tax for bishops luxurious bath tubs, oh well its not the worst thing to come out of germany.

partis Wrote:theres no link but i looked it up, im pleased hes been suspended, where does it say in the bible we have to pay tax for bishops luxurious bath tubs, oh well its not the worst thing to come out of germany.

True but all the same, the German people must be seething that their money has gone to funding this hypocrite's lifestyle.

LONDONER Wrote:True but all the same, the German people must be seething that their money has gone to funding this hypocrite's lifestyle.

yes he must of been a british politician in a past life

partis Wrote:yes he must of been a british politician in a past life

Or French, or American, or Spanish, or Italian, or Russian, or............................................

LONDONER Wrote:

Or French, or American, or Spanish, or Italian, or Russian, or............................................

yes, or anyone that could get something for nothing... sometimes when i hear these stories i wonder what i would do, i mean, why do they always find out AFTERWARDS, surely other people must have allowed it but from a person of faith its quite disapointing, at least its been dealt with though that bishop must feel awful right now

A truly fantastic thing, now, al that's left is that the Pope finds common sense and relinquishes his tiny little country to Italia. A country....jeez...THAT is the ultimate earthly possesion....not quite sure the Bible said anything about bishops owning countries...even if it is the bishop of Roma

but seriously, glad that this fellow has been ousted, a victory for everyone who's money paid for this guys stuff...

partis Wrote:yes, or anyone that could get something for nothing... sometimes when i hear these stories i wonder what i would do, i mean, why do they always find out AFTERWARDS, surely other people must have allowed it but from a person of faith its quite disapointing, at least its been dealt with though that bishop must feel awful right now

There must be something deeply wrong with the Catholic church's accounts mechanism that they could not see these millions being spent and yet nobody said a thing. But there are rotten apples in every barrel and I expect quite a few people other than the Bishop were getting their kickbacks.