Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popers???
Hey just remember using popers at raves to help me get in a trance lol...

So I know your ment to use it during gay sex to help with opening up you would say lol...

So what your guys opinions on this (crap lol) stuff lol????

i personally hate those poppers and personally i hate fake butts
i dont care if your butt is flat as long as its not fake

Medically, it is better not to use them because you are more likely to hurt yourself without noticing. They're not good for your heart either.

OrphanPip Wrote:Medically, it is better not to use them because you are more likely to hurt yourself without noticing. They're not good for your heart either.

Hell yeah totally agree mate, plus the headhurts after using them too, totally not worth it..

Well i only ever used them a couple of times and just to add a twist to the usual wank, and for about 10 seconds the rush is great, but it ain't worth it with the headaches afterwards.

I dont even know what they are, I see people mention them all the time and i just go O.o

Rakmatis, Poppers is a stimulant drug, it relaxes the muscles of the anus and vargina and also it increases your heart bit. Also it increase your sexoual arousal due to the heart bit and the "euphoria" it last just some minutes...
But for sex as it have been already mention sex and any kind of drugs must be avoided not only cause you may hurt your anus but also you can forget condoms or who you have sex with etc.

Ive never use it!

liquid gold is another name..

[Image: Liquid-Gold-Poppers.jpg]

Poppers, ugh! I hate the stuff. Someone thought it would be funny to get me to take a deep inhalation of poppers once and I hated every second!Poppers are the slang term for various Alkyl Nitrites such as isopropyl nitrite, isobutyl nitrite, butyl nitrite and amyl nitrite.The following is lifted from Wikipedia: "Sir Thomas Lauder Brunton (March 14, 1844–September 16, 1916), a Scottish physician, famously pioneered the use of amyl nitrite to treat angina pectoris. Brunton's clinical use of amyl nitrite to treat angina was inspired by earlier work with the same reagent by Arthur Gamgee and Benjamin Ward Richardson. Brunton reasoned that the pain and discomfort of angina could be reduced by administering amyl nitrite to dilate the coronary arteries of patients, thus improving blood flow to the heart muscle."Long-term adverse side effects are rare but may include temprary disturbed vision and neurological damage.Fow the love of all the gods, whatever you do, dont swallow the liquid or get the stuff inside you. Not nice and could be dangerous. Especially when you thing they use the same sort of stuff to clean VCR heads!

lol, I have high blood pressure, have to run 3 miles a day almost 5 days a week(its a goal, but sometimes its too much). I think ill stay away from them...