Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poppers?
It's ironic to see a thread about this. Until Sunday I had never even heard of poppers. Some guy at the club was using it.

I was curious and asked about it. He was shocked I'd never heard of them.

Curiosity got the best of me, I tried it. Just once. I felt very relaxed and my head felt warm.

That's about it. The effect didn't last very long.

I'd assume it would be dangerous to do often or in great amounts. I don't plan on using it again or I'd never seek it out...

East Wrote:OK...Your face is in the mattress...you are sweating because his cock is so thick and even though it feels good every couple of minutes when you relax your ass tightens ...until...you do a hit of poppers...

....a few seconds later your ass becomes a vacuum cleaner and his cock is going in deep and hard and you can't get enough...you might start cuming hard without touching your cock....you become a bitch in heat....it feels insanely hot...

Err...that's what I have heard anyway:biggrin:....

Here East. I bought these for you at the Thrift Store.

My ONE AND ONLY experience with poppers was watching a guy snort them in a bar in Brisbane and hand them to a guy with a cigarette in his hand who was bumped and spilled the poppers on the hand with the cigarette. There was a quick fireball. and he instinctively shook his hand while still holding the poppers --- slinging the liquid everywhere on the people around him and things were real exciting watching about 4 flaming queens actually flaming and dancing around like they were practicing for some voodoo ceremony and singing arias. The good thing about Poppers is they burn at a low temperature. Only one of the guys left to get medical help. The rest of them were enjoying th drama too much to leave.
[Image: 4eb1659ef0301.image.jpg]

Virge Wrote:Here East. I bought these for you at the Thrift Store.

My ONE AND ONLY experience with poppers was watching a guy snort them in a bar in Brisbane and hand them to a guy with a cigarette in his hand who was bumped and spilled the poppers on the hand with the cigarette. There was a quick fireball. and he instinctively shook his hand while still holding the poppers --- slinging the liquid everywhere on the people around him and things were real exciting watching about 4 flaming queens actually flaming and dancing around like they were practicing for some voodoo ceremony and singing arias. The good thing about Poppers is they burn at a low temperature. Only one of the guys left to get medical help. The rest of them were enjoying th drama too much to leave.

Uh...I already have my own pair...in black...but I could always use another....

Oh yeah...about the things I have "been told" about poppers....

When my ...err....I mean someone...has their legs in the air and his cock is deep inside and kinda stuck....nothing like poppers to loosen it up and let it rip....

Some of my...err...I mean my friends.... best orgasms were after a hit of poppers....

They're flame retardant. Don't worry.

Virge Wrote:They're flame retardant. Don't worry.

Virge Wrote:and things were real exciting watching about 4 flaming queens actually flaming and dancing around like they were practicing for some voodoo ceremony and singing arias.

aaaand CUT. this will make a nice scene for a movie (i am into filmmaking as well, by the way).

one of the funniest things i heard today.

meridannight Wrote:aaaand CUT. this will make a nice scene for a movie (i am into filmmaking as well, by the way).

one of the funniest things i heard today.

Well if you do it in a film scene be sure to include a quick thinking bartender squirting them down with the soda gun and one of the crispy queens smacking the crap out him for getting a new designer shirt wet. It deserves to be made into a film. The ones who stayed at the bar rather than go to the ER had done XTC I think and were whacko the rest of the night.

Virge Wrote:Here East. I bought these for you at the Thrift Store.

Sounds like a hot time!

(this is not my top shelf material)

1) Poppers give me a headache. Not just a little headache, but a serious fucking migraine headache.

2) I have superb muscle control where my ass is concerned. If I want my ass to turn into a vacuum cleaner during sex? I don't need a popper to make it happen.

3) I'm naturally very tight. I LIKE it that way and I LIKE making my partner work for their fuck. Fortunately, Gid enjoys that. If a partner didn't like it in my past? I've never heard a complaint about it once I start moving.

The first time I tried bottoming the guy was like «use this» The small bottle and and the idea of sniffing something turn me down. The guy was so disappointed since my muscle were absolutely not relax. It was so bad for both of us but at least we had a really good foreplay.

The second time I tried bottoming I probably gave the guy the worst sex of his life. So he ask me to inhale poppers and feeling so ashamed i decide what the hell, let's try this. But I was so nervous I could't inhale properly resulting nothing happening. The guy was so surprised it didn't do the trick. I probably gave him the worst sex experience a guy can give lol

oh fun times lol

Those are my two stories with poppers