Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popular foods you find disgusting
CellarDweller Wrote:brussel sprouts

..again,

Something I love. mmm

Salad.

Salad is disgusting.

Salad just angers me. It's that bad. I've only had it once anyways. That I recall.

SALAD.

Ew salad wtf.
Like.

I don't like my food to be... all together. I don't mind vegetables (though I have a hard time swallowing them) but... I don't want it all together, in some cold dish with nasty stuff added. I'd rather eat grass.

But like. I don't eat burgers.

Peanut-butter Speaking of Nutella. I will never eat Peanut Butter again in my life. Try not to talk about it much either, the thought of it makes me feel sick. I ate it so much, day in and out... just. no.

Raisins

Portabella Mushrooms

Almost all red meat

But other than those things, I pretty much will eat almost anything. Almost.

I have never tasted Foie Gras....but it's not anything I will ever try. I had Liverwurst before, and I can assume it is similar....so....ICK.

I like brussell sprouts too, but they have to be cooked just right.

I like bean sprouts on somethings. I like them on Avacado burgers for sure.

And I try and eat lots of salad. I like veggies.

I have gotten off of animal milk. Since being diabetic, I am not supposed to drink it anymore. So, I have gotten used to drinking Almond milk. Its ok, but it does not work the same as animal milk.
I have to buy some animal milk when baking and cooking....and I usually get the dried milk and use that.

Bell peppers!!! OMG those are DISGUSTING!!!!

They look pretty, but they smell like garbage and taste like....I dont know what, but they are NASTY and vile.

The smell of them makes me gag ans nauseous.

EMH Wrote:Raisins

Portabella Mushrooms

Almost all red meat

But other than those things, I pretty much will eat almost anything. Almost.

I so get what you mean about portobella mushrooms! They're like disgusting savoury. It's just not a nice thing to eat on it's own. I could see it being okay if its flavour were mellowed out by using it as an ingredeint but eating it on it's own is just wayy too strong of a flavour.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mmmmm

M

Ew i hate marshmallows or whatevs

Beef...it has a stench that makes me feel queasy...

Before having to work with ranch frequently during work, the smell of raunch used to make me throw up. Now I can stomach it, but I don't like it. I don't think I've met too many people that dislike it.

Mmmm. So far I love everything that everybody else in this thread hates. I'm not joking either; that stuff is all amazing! Oh... except for ranch. You can keep that.

I will contribute to the thread though. All white people are supposed to love mayo. I fucking hate it in all of its forms. I don't care if you try to disguise it. I still hate it!