Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popular foods you find disgusting
LONDONER Wrote:...Never tasted Nutella and never will. It's laden with sugar...

I like Nutella, but you are right; it's really bad for you.:frown:
Which is why the company that produces it was one of a number of companies which campaigned against printing nutritional information on food products becoming mandatory.

MisterTinkles Wrote:"Ranch" is ranch dressing.
People use it instead of mayo, or for a dip, or for sauce.

[Image: Hidden-Valley-Ranch-Dressing.jpg][Image: Homemade-ranch-dressing-dip-31.jpg]

Ah, right.
I think I asked what ranch dressing is before.:redface:

I refuse to eat/drink: bacon, onions/shallots, peanut butter (most of the time), American "cheese" and other artificial cheese products, butter, Italian dressing, milk (except in coffee sometimes), sugary fruit juices, sports/energy drinks, and soda. Oh, and I don't like deep-fried things either. Or cilantro.

most cheeses and sour cream... sour cream makes me... ill... and im not lactose intolerant O_O
I got one friend that LOOOOVES all cheese and will literally sit down with a BRICK of it and eat it in front of me just to mess with me...
Though cheese on certain things is ok, like Doritos or pizza etc...

ChrisD Wrote:I refuse to eat/drink: bacon, onions/shallots, peanut butter (most of the time), American "cheese" and other artificial cheese products, butter, Italian dressing, milk (except in coffee sometimes), sugary fruit juices, sports/energy drinks, and soda. Oh, and I don't like deep-fried things either. Or cilantro.

..... omg .... YOUR AN ALIEN!! ^_^ dont like ... bacon,, onions, peanut butter, deep fried things?!?!?! .... u scare me! Big Grin j/k j/k

OOOHHHHH...

That's another one I was leaving behind..American things not really that common here: bacon and peanut butter

peanut butter...it's really rare here, so no harm done, but I didn't care for it...not one bit..

and I'm crazy about peanuts, mind you...I just didn't like it...

bacon....seriously? A piece of overly salty and greasy pig skin...vomit inducer...

more common things:

ehhhh.....this is a bit because I hardly ever drink alcohol...but wine, any kind of wine, most specially red wine.....wine has a special place in my list of the most disgusting things that have ever entered my mouth..

what else....

ugh...."escabeches" (things left for a long time in vinegar....I think, I think, the term is pickled) ....it's really really really gross but here most people go ape shit crazy about it....

I mean...onions soaked in vinegar for months.....ugh....

I am not a big fan of cow meat either...horse just tastes a heck of a lot better...of course some people will go "noooooo horsey, poor horsey"....seriously, if you can and if it's legal where you live, try it..it beats the living shit out of cow meat

Disgusting? Mc Donald's, Taco Bell and those oil-dripping fried chicken wings from KFC that come in buckets.

My mom used to control my diet when I was a kid, so fast food was only allowed once a week. I grew up eating asian food all the time because my aunts are japanese and it's a family tradition every reunion... So organic food, vegetables and lean meat. That's basically all I've eaten for f***ing 19 years!

Pickles. Gross.

And bacon is waaaaay overrated.

Lamb
Liver
Kidneys
Black pudding
Pepperoni
Hot dogs
Faggots

Ketchup, especially when people put it on eggs. It smells nasty.