Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive about being LGBT
We hear so much about the negative things about being LGBT, I thought it could be good to hear about some of the positive things.

Like-

We get to see and experience the world from a unique perspective, that we share with only a small portion of the world. This makes us unique and special.Smile

We have a masculine side and femmanine side and vice versa. So we can express and explore this how we choose and want to.

We get to form a community like this forum, and make unique friends for all sides of the world, and yet still have so much still in common.

Over to you guys.

we learn that constraints imposed by society should be questioned and that we need to be free to be ourselves while still caring for everyone around us.

We are way more likely to actually discover our g-spots and put them to use than straight men?

Basically...I met very interesting guys from different background I would have never met if I were straight, and also I will probably have a more interesting life than those who only thinks about marriage, children and stuff...

Sometimes, I even wonder if it doesn't make few things easier to be gay...

HumbleTangerine Wrote:We are way more likely to actually discover our g-spots and put them to use than straight men?

Very good, i like that one a lot. Smile

The best thing about being homosexual, in my opinion, is the sex. We know how we like to be touched and can easily do exactly that to our partner, because we know from experience how it feels.

Maybe it's just because I'm gay, but I genuinly feel that watching homosexual affection is more heartwarming than watching it straight. As in a gay hug, lesbian kiss or whatever, seems more genuine and heartfelt than a straight hug or straight kiss. But as said! Could just be because I'm gay!

Although, the fact that you risk abuse and ridicule for showing your affection adds another risk to showing it and we know that, therefore we might appreciate it more? Makes sense.

I've always admired how a lot of us gay people are so creative, and usually give the world something beautiful in one form or another.

We are braver, more daring, have stronger spirits, and refuse to conform to what the majority says is right. As such, we get to be more expressive, more open, more accepting, and truer to ourselves...and for me personally, being gay makes it acceptable that I love beautiful clothes! Pass the Christian Louboutin's this way please! Wink

we know more about fashion and decorating!

Lol2Lol2

I keed, I keed!

Actually, I think we may be more introspective. When we think about coming out, we have to do a lot of thinking about ourselves and what it means and who will we become. Straight people don't always do that.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

We inherit an innate sense of the power and simplicity of tolerance.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart