Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible New Relationship
So I just last week started the college semester. My university has a fairly decently large gay population, being an urban university. So it was a really nice surprise when I met this really great guy in the LGBT lounge/hangout spot. But here's my question...
We've spoken several times, texted a little...I think he's into me (I for sure am into him!), but it's one of those grey areas. How should I make it clear to him that I'm interested in pursuing a possible relationship, without coming off as a creeper or annoying/bugging him?
Thanks for the advice!

just be yourself ! asl if he's like to meet up out of hours etc, if he's in the lgbt hangout then just ask if he has a bf or not ... simples Smile.. if he says no.. then u dont have to jump in right then..maybe ask him to do something together ,,movie ,night out,night in ?? then just say that the night been special and youve loved his company..etc .. hundred and one variations...but ask how he feels bout u.....just bite the bullet after a while together n go for it

I agree, get to know him like anyone else. Also, just like a straight guy would ask a girl out...don't be afraid to ask him out for coffee or something simple.

This is suppose to be fun, so enjoy yourself too!

Good luck and be yourself!

Sent from my mobile device

possibly issues
-he is dating someone else
-the semester just started, normally a busy time

ask him out for coffee, find something in common you both like and do it together. get to know him but accept a broad range of possibilities from; he is just another gay boy, to you have a good friend, to he is possible relationship material.

dont wait for the competition tho.

Just ask him out, that's not creepy, it's proactive.

There is nothing creepy about asking him out or telling him you are interested in him. If there is...I am the biggest creep on the planet because I let someone know right away if I was interested in them...upfront and immediate.

I know alot of times people fear rejection and fortunately that was never one of my fears (I have a zillion other fears instead)...I used to tell my friends who were not so bold and who feared rejection how wonderful rejection was...if you find out immediately that the other person isnt' interested in you it really frees up alot of your timeConfusedmile: If you feel crushed or think you might feel crushed just think of all the guys you would never be interested in because of your own personal taste/preference and then you realize it is nothing personal anyway.

like everyone else says. Ask if hes in a relationship and if not ask him out for a couple of drinks or something.

THAT IS SO SWEET!!!!!! thats the sort of things you see in movies. I would go for it. Like everyone says. just ask him if he is single and if he would be interested in hanging out.......And whats the worst he can say?? No? Any worse then that and he is probably not the sort of guy worth dating. You have nothing to lose AND SO MUCH TO GAIN. =) I REALLY hope it works out for you.
GOOD LUCK