Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibly meeting someone
I have been chatting with a guy I met on Craigslist personals for a few weeks. We have traded photos and chatted, and no I want to meet him personally.

Any tips?

Go to a public venue, put a time limit on things and have topics of conversation planned so things don't get awkward if you run out of things to say.

Don't sex.

`

make sure someone you know and trust knows where you're going to be , so they can help you if he turns out to be crazy Smile

Pick a spot in a public place, and arrange to meet him there.

Ask what he's going to be wearing so you can recognise him when he arrives. Watch from a distance to see who shows up, just incase that 22 year old (or whatever) turns up to be 62 - don't laugh, it happens.

Finally, what ever you do, stay safe ok Smile

Good Luck (and let us know how it goes)

ObW
X

be safe and dont go anywhere more private

It will be safe. We skyped and talked alot. He is very sweet. I will post back results once I meet up with him.

If you meet him, meet in a public place, let some one know where you will be. Stay safe and have a good time.
An eye for an eye

I agree with all the above...find a public, even crowded, place, and make sure to let anyone you trust enough know where you are...

exercize caution at all times...

try to pick a location that will allow you to see him beforehand..just in case

other than the safety measures, if everything goes well, then be yourself and enjoy the date..take it slow, relax and have fun..

let us know how it goes..

Make sure you have Skype or cam or something first . OMG and then be in public and if possible have a friend near by. Dude this is not way to go but if you gonna do it be safe and I hope all goes well.