Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post a creepy video
I have posted this a long time ago. It's really creepy!

Alto Wrote:I love David Firth! I only discovered him a little while ago.

I actually sat up one night and watched all salad fingers, it is just brilliant

It's good to know others admire his wonderful weird world Smile

Salad Fingers is what got me into David Firth, that series is just genius. That and the Sock series. Got to feel for poor old Mr. Fingers lol. I've lost count how many times I've watched those videos and showed them to friends. The more recent episode featuring baby Yvonne really sticks in my mind.

I am always waiting for new stuff from him Smile

This is another favourite of mine:

Alto Wrote:Same lol

Yeah seen the health reminders :biggrin:, also quite like drillbit head but salad fingers is the best thing he has done IMO I wish there were more than 10 episodes, the final episode is my favorite one, the yvonne episode was 5 or 6 I think

I liked this salad fingers theory video also

I must watch the sock series

Ah, it was episode 9 with Yvonne, definitely my favourite episode lol. I will always remember how I jumped when Salad Fingers gave birth :biggrin:. Then the ending, when he uses Yvonne to "clean" the windows. Episode 10 was pretty good too I agree, especially with all his "friends" sat around the table Smile. A genius series!!

Haven't watched that theory video, will check it when I get home Smile. I think you will enjoy the Sock series, a good mix of comedy whilst retaining the very dark theme. Think there are 5 episodes of that, unless he has done an episode recently that I haven't seen.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. People are talking about David Firth videos in this topic. I am fan boying so hard right now.
Finally I can make references to Twinkle Tits training bras, three skins without men, and Bastard Man without being thought a crazy person!

This, also

How's about Frankenstein singing....

We Have Elvis !!

This completely reminds me of my boy Chase, who also watched this Big Grin

Not creepy, but creepy, not creppy....but funny.

This guy on youtrube compilated some "creepy" footage. Interesting manufacture if you ask me. Anything looking like old footage already has a creppy vibe hahaha

And this next is pure gore creepy. Sensitive folks would probably do well not watching this haha. I for one kinda love it in a pretty twisted kinda way

[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

a cello makes everything creepy

But Caaaaaarrrrllllllll Smile