Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post sex anal care
Camfer Wrote:Yeah gyrating around on a bar top in your underwear can really mess with your back.

Not what he did.
He sneezed and it pushed a disk DOWN into the spinal column, pushing onto the spinal cord. It really isn't a rare thing either. They're going to do the surgery ASAP and it'll be at least amonth before he's supposed to drive. LOL.

That will really make him a "Fungi* to be around!

Damn, poor guy! Please send him the best from all his new GS friends. He will have plenty of time to post while recuperating, right?

Camfer Wrote:Damn, poor guy! Please send him the best from all his new GS friends. He will have plenty of time to post while recuperating, right?

They gave him the "good drugs" so he's in lala land. I just helped him out of the shower and back to the couch in the rec room. He wanted to be in there to play games... LOL.. he's so loopy and uncoordinated all he's done is stare at the tv. It's got his sciatic nerves pinched so his legs are in constant pain even with the drugs so walking is real sad. I've been riding him around on my back when he needs to move

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Vaseline, hemorrhoid ointment, or bag balm are your best bets.

I don't suggest lotion as it has a lot of additives, fragrance, etc which could agitate the issue. Talc in your ass sounds like a BAD idea to me as well. I mean seriously, does blowing dust up your ass sound like a good idea? Just say no.

Strongly agree with u

AdamAndWill Wrote:(Adam) OMG, Bag Balm...really?? Bag Balm is made by the Dairy Association Co. in Lyndonville, Vermont --- it's used on cow's udders to keep them from getting dry and cracking...my uncle's a dairy farmer and buys it by the tub...for his cows...and you want me to put it WHERE...????Cowsleep

Believe me, it really works! I've been using it for anal fissures and other skin conditions and I love it. I believe BAG BALM is also widely used by fisting fans.