Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Postcard to MY SON!!
OMG OMG OMG I'm so excited!

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm the tutor of a young African kid and today I'm sending him my first letter.

Nothing too long or complicated, of course. Just a postcard of Cristiano Ronaldo (kids his age usually like soccer and hopefully, he'll know who Ronaldo is) and a brief introduction. I already bought the postcard.

I can't send him any Christmas presents for logistic reasons but maybe that's a good thing.

The bank account is still a problem, though.

I want to open a bank account in the kid's name but I'm very cautious by nature and I don't want to create any problems. Money isn't always a good thing. I don't know his relatives, what if his parents try to steal the money? And what if his brothers get jealous?

I was thinking of opening the bank account without him knowing and tell him about it only when he turns 18. I'm not sure if that's possible.

I phoned the NGO that promotes this but they weren't very helpful. They said it was possible but I'm afraid some sh** head might tell him something.

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm going to the post office first thing in the morning!

gratz, read about your previous post about your son too (ages ago :p)
you sound as excited as last time, I'm feeling happy for you Smile

Calm down Mr you sound so excited your gonna have an aneurism - congrats on posting your first letter and I hope you receive a nice reply. I'm sure all the other things you wish to do will fall into place in the coming months and years so don't try to rush yourself too much as I can see you want this child in your life for a long time to come, pace yourself and savour all the nice things you can do while giving him a better life

This sounds like fun, Mister Love. Glad you've got through those initial stages.