Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting matter
Is that ok if I post to seek for a bf here? Will the post or my account being deleted?

I am not really sure. It isn't a dating site BUT some people have met here and become partners over the years....but it happened naturally where they were talking and then connecting...

Maybe ask Andy...

Well...the only thing I can find in the forum rules that even vaguely applies is:

6 . Do not create posts requesting or soliciting sex.

...so no, I doubt that looking for a BF would get you dumped off the site if you word it appropriately...but, as [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] said, this isn't a dating site, which is why a lot of us feel comfortable here.

...I have a friend who has found a couple really nice guys in our city on a site called Manjam...I mean, all dating sites have a degree of BS...but some of these guys seem pretty real...my friend showed me a group that one of the guys from our city posted on there, a group for gay triathletes or those focused specifically on running, swimming or biking...my BF and I both plan to participate...

You could try a forum more geared towards your area, about meeting people. You are unlikely to find a bf right away, but I would imagine you'd have luck in making a friend or two.

Maybe under "Lifestyle" you could post seeking other guys from Malaysia for friendship?

You're posting on a site with a hundred or so active posters, and I don't think any of the others are in Malaysia. You may as well post an ad for "free TV - come pick it up!". Smile

Lex

this isn't a dating site.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I think you'll need to cast your BF net a little wider than GS. As East has said, several members here have developed relationships over time but it's primarily a chat forum first and foremost.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

I don't think it would be off-topic to be deleted, but most of us live thousands of miles away from you. It is best to look at something more local for dating. But good luck. Smile

I don't now whether they want to meet any men...but AlfredMamza and Jay are both in Kuala Lumpur...and both are great guys...maybe check them out...

EDIT: I just went and looked at their profiles...both are looking for friendship....so if you are interested in a possible friendship..there you go!

I've known people who have found romance on forums sites, but it wasn't because they went to the site searching for love. It was just through conversation over time that they discovered an interest in each other. It is kind of like how in real life two people might keep bumping into each other at the neighborhood grocery store and one day one asks the other for a date. Neither of them were going to the grocery store looking for love, it is just want happened through living life. It is not out of the question that it could happen here, but as already said, this is not a site with a lot of active users and that will make it difficult. Since this is not a dating site, you also have to be careful of not irritating people by messaging them with dating and romance in mind, kind of like how a guy in a grocery store would be irritating if he was walking though randomly asking people for a date.