Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential First Time?
I sort of admitted to myself that i'm at least bi and I have this friend that i've known for awhile who happens to be gay. we were talking about something and ultimately i agreed to give him head.

I'm not backing out of it...but i really wonder whether i might regret it later. The idea kind of turns me on though especially because he wants me to swallow...

So what do you think is it time to pucker up or not?

guess i'm kinda scared also cuz he's probably really, really hairy

if your interested, then i dont see why not. he isnt forcing you to do it, so if u want to try it goooooo for it.

lol hairy? if your into it- it shouldn't scare you? just play it safe if your scared. as for regretting- i dont think you will if you actually enjoy it. unless you dont have any feelings for him. then the fact of "empty sex" might depress you. but other people enjoy empty sex. all on preferance really.

i'm not sure i have romantic feelings here...

i think its mainly a horniness thing. he's a good enough friend (at times) but i'm not sure i can feel that way about a guy regardless of my physical desires...i wouldn't call it empty but i wouldn't call it a display of devotion either.

just me being horny, feeling slutty and very...curious. but you think i should go for it? ...i probably will.

Yeah, go for it if you really want to...but if you're having second thoughts, don't. I mean, it sure will be fun. Yet if you have any concerns..

agree with all the above, as long as you have accepted to yourself that you are at attracted to both it will me plenty of other people that you may want to give them a head or have sex without having any second thought.

About the hair, if you will do it in the end and its your only concern, you can ask him politely to save or trim it.

I did it once with a friend who suggested it (but he was also straight, or as straight as can be given the circumstances), but I have to warn you that he felt so ashamed afterwards, or embarassed, that our friendship ended there and then. Having said that, I didn't regret it, it was my only time, and now when I think back about it it turns me on, I only regret that he didn't come in my mouth!

If he's that hairy check the mirror before you smile at anyone else Rolleyes

I have a thread on my experience if you wanna read it, although I am sure it'll be different for you since your partner in crime is gay so he won't have problems afterwards...