Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potion Bottles (DIY)
Hey Everyone, so recently i've been obsessed with videos on youtube of DIY. (Do it yourself) And came across some really cool ideas.

Minecraft.

L.O.L - League of Legends

So what I plan to be doing is finding some potion tubes and making some Hexen potion's.

Here is a picture Smile

[Image: as.PNG]

It's a really cool idea Smile

Hexen.....now there's a blast from the past! I loved that game :biggrin:

Good luck on the project dude, I'd love to see the end results Confusedmile:

wintermoon Wrote:Hexen.....now there's a blast from the past! I loved that game :biggrin:

Good luck on the project dude, I'd love to see the end results Confusedmile:

Haha yeah! I'll defo have to take some pictures of the result! Smile And yep, i miss that game so much haha Smile

RockerBlocks Wrote:Haha yeah! I'll defo have to take some pictures of the result! Smile And yep, i miss that game so much haha Smile

If you want to ever play it again, its now freeware bundled with Heretic and Doom. Here's the link.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470460

wintermoon Wrote:If you want to ever play it again, its now freeware bundled with Heretic and Doom. Here's the link.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470460

Haha no way! That's damn cool! :o Thanks alot, Dude! Smile

awesome, modern day version of potion making from harry potter probably coming next XD

RockerBlocks Wrote:Haha yeah! I'll defo have to take some pictures of the result! Smile And yep, i miss that game so much haha Smile

I still have the game child .:biggrin:
Gosh still have heretic as well.

the bottles would look great with Orbitz. A mid 90's soda.
[Image: orbitz-soda2-uplit-500.jpg]

mid 90's; i bet the patent is expired. Instead of round dots use other shapes, triangles. I have a bottle around the house but never opened it to taste it. People say its dosnt taste that great.

Rainbowmum Wrote:I still have the game child .:biggrin:
Gosh still have heretic as well.

Think it'd work on windows 7, Mum?