Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Precum
What do you guy's think of precum?
Like it? Hate ?
Personally I never get precum but really enjoy it when a guy I'm with gets it as it shows he's really turned on.

Yup, it's a big turn on to me--and a convenient source of extra lube.

Smile

I precum alot. Dig it as well on other guys too.

Love it!! I agree . . . . when my partner shows precum, I feel that he is really getting turned on.

Precum is totally winning.

It works as lube. Unfortunately not a lot of males have enough precum alone to comfortably use their penises in anuses or vaginas. Lube has evolutionary trumped us so to speak. I would love to have sex with precum alone some day, that would be pretty hot. Seems more natural to me than lube. But of course there is the risk of aids/hiv. So be careful!

Jayd Wrote:It works as lube. Unfortunately not a lot of males have enough precum alone to comfortably use their penises in anuses or vaginas. Lube has evolutionary trumped us so to speak. I would love to have sex with precum alone some day, that would be pretty hot. Seems more natural to me than lube. But of course there is the risk of aids/hiv. So be careful!

All true. When I mentioned the extra lubrication I sorta had in mind something more oral or "manual" (stroking) in mind. Really not enough for anal or vaginal penetration. Either way, it's an extra little sensation that I enjoy.

And as a side note, I've been with guys who spit out my precum.

:mad:

Excuse me, but that's just rude. If you're bothered by precum please ask me to wear a condom. I'm bothered less by that than watching you spit as if I'm toxic.

Such a turn on to see a guy's dick leaking pre cum...

I like when a guy pre cums, its hot and a turn on for me. Confusedmile:

Thought I was weird for liking precum, apparently that's not the case. No matter how much, it's usually good enough to enhance a good frot session at the very least...