Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict your future!
This is purely for fun and shits and giggles. Make up your own meaning!

I'm going to take over the 4th dimension and become god of that dimension!

Also I'll open up a small cafe and sell marijuana cakes

I'm going to die in a car trunk and while reeking of someone else's urine.

I want the back-story, Waden. It might be worth it!

I will kill the Batman

VileKyle Wrote:I will kill the Batman

He's a rich cunt anyway. Can I have some of his money once you've killed him?

Kiid Wrote:He's a rich cunt anyway. Can I have some of his money once you've killed him?

I've always loved to share.

[Image: joker-makes-it-rain_thumb.gif]

I will become the most famous actor of all, and then 80% of you guys are gonna end up blackmailing me.

Geminize Wrote:I want the back-story, Waden. It might be worth it!

In 2026 my arch-nemesis, Mr. Plastic Pants, discovers my real identity and in a draconian plot to destroy the world with no hindrances (me) he decides to discredit my reputation by capturing me (I fall for the ol' free pudding in a car trunk trick), tying me up, and soiling me with his waste. He parks his car in front of a police station for the coppers to find me(for as a vigilante of justice, the authorities have it out for me, despite my effective crime control), and just before they open the trunk I manage to undo my binds with a small knife I was able to hide and then do the most heroic thing I can think of... I stab myself repeatedly in the throat, for I would rather die than be caught in such humiliating circumstances.

Unfortunately, I do not expire immediately like I had thought I would. Instead, I remain alive long enough to see the faces of six brave brothers in blue as they stare first in horror, then in disgust. Just before my life completely fades away I hear one of them say "Oh my God, it's that masked vigilante Dr. Dignity ... and he's bleeding like a stuck pig... and... holy shit, he smells like piss."

stranger221 Wrote:I will become the most famous actor of all, and then 80% of you guys are gonna end up blackmailing me.

Yeah maybe. Depends on if you give me a million bux.

I'm gonna have cellulite and chronic constipation.