Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions anyone????
Does anyone like to predict the outcome of the November, 2012 US Presidential election? I would.

Romney will be declared the winner by majority vote of the Supreme Court. The election will be the most viciously divisive election in US history. The Court will stop all attempts at recounts and contested election results.

The media, Congress, Wall Street and Ivy League dominated think tanks will insinuate that Iran is about to start World War 3. There will be phony incidents created like Hitler did before World War 2. In the resulting confusion caused by outright disgust at the turn of events in America, Israel will be destroyed by nuclear warheads stolen from Israel. People will cry out against America's violation of nuclear non-proliferation agreements. The destruction of Israel will incite the American military and security community to establish an investigation into the corruption in the world financial community.

Martial law will be declared in the US and other countries experiencing riots by angry citizens. New elections for the US will be declared. THe military/ security organizations will prohibit any participation by people with previous connections to the Media, Congress, Wall Street or Ivy League dominated organizations.

Actual Americans who work for a living will be elected. A world council will denounce outrageous military spending and order the reduction of energy costs to less than a dollar per gallon of gas. The result will be a world wide boom to the economy as people try to invest at the point of low energy costs coupled with low military costs.

A new world leader will emerge with a clear sense of purpose and conviction that the planet and its resources must be protected and preserved and used to develop the entire population of the planet. He will assert these causes:
1. A permanent reduction in the spending on military security, except local crime which can be fought as citizens decide.
2. To promote free will among all inhabitants of the planet so they decide to educate and provide health care for the local inhabitants as local cultures wish.
3. Denounce the destructive effects of religions which have embittered us to God and each other.
4. Permanent world control over energy prices with all profits eliminated. Energy should be as easy to obtain as water and food.
5. Make world travel as free and as easy as possible so people can see, feel and mingle with the other inhabitants of the planet. The more we travel, the more we will realize welie each other. Tourism hould be a huge part of the future world economy.
6. People who contribute to the quality of life should be rewarded as the markets see fit. People who greedily hang onto unearned wealth should be taxed out of existence. Work hard you enjoy fine dining. Sit on your ass and don't contribute, you should go on a financial diet that leave you hungry for cash. There are a lot of useless billionaires and millionaires who don't no how to clean a toilet. They should be made to feel uncomfortable by the rest of us.

WE NEED TO MAKE THE WORLD BETTER, IT COULD BE DONE BY 2016 IF WE ALL WORK TO MAKE THINGS BETTER.

As a 66 year old gay guy, I am no longer young enough to enjoy dangerous gay sex. I still like to make dangerous predictions for a Better world. If gays want a Better world, why don't straight guys join us. We are not blocking the improvements that should be made. We would happily support an intelligent heterosexual for a change.

Civilization is based on the love of men for each other. A lot of gay guys are experts at loving men. Let's convince everyone we are right in loving guys more than women. Let's be fearless about it.

I am thrilled to report that absolutely no one cares about this election. Let's keep it up, we are bound to have a civil war when no one has a pot to piss in. Gays will be used as lab rats by winning Republicans. The middle class will be used to wipe the ass of the ultra-rich. Ater millions of deaths we will probably take ouselves more seriously. Until then, we are a bunch of brain dead zombies waiting to be told how to think and believe. Hooray. Pagans will win at the end of this time line.

An interesting wake up call, John... Revolutionary, indeed.

gilhooly Wrote:Does anyone like to predict the outcome of the November, 2012 US Presidential election? I would.

Romney will be declared the winner by majority vote of the Supreme Court. The election will be the most viciously divisive election in US history. The Court will stop all attempts at recounts and contested election results.

The media, Congress, Wall Street and Ivy League dominated think tanks will insinuate that Iran is about to start World War 3. There will be phony incidents created like Hitler did before World War 2. In the resulting confusion caused by outright disgust at the turn of events in America, Israel will be destroyed by nuclear warheads stolen from Israel. People will cry out against America's violation of nuclear non-proliferation agreements. The destruction of Israel will incite the American military and security community to establish an investigation into the corruption in the world financial community.

Martial law will be declared in the US and other countries experiencing riots by angry citizens. New elections for the US will be declared. THe military/ security organizations will prohibit any participation by people with previous connections to the Media, Congress, Wall Street or Ivy League dominated organizations.

Actual Americans who work for a living will be elected. A world council will denounce outrageous military spending and order the reduction of energy costs to less than a dollar per gallon of gas. The result will be a world wide boom to the economy as people try to invest at the point of low energy costs coupled with low military costs.

A new world leader will emerge with a clear sense of purpose and conviction that the planet and its resources must be protected and preserved and used to develop the entire population of the planet. He will assert these causes:
1. A permanent reduction in the spending on military security, except local crime which can be fought as citizens decide.
2. To promote free will among all inhabitants of the planet so they decide to educate and provide health care for the local inhabitants as local cultures wish.
3. Denounce the destructive effects of religions which have embittered us to God and each other.
4. Permanent world control over energy prices with all profits eliminated. Energy should be as easy to obtain as water and food.
5. Make world travel as free and as easy as possible so people can see, feel and mingle with the other inhabitants of the planet. The more we travel, the more we will realize welie each other. Tourism hould be a huge part of the future world economy.
6. People who contribute to the quality of life should be rewarded as the markets see fit. People who greedily hang onto unearned wealth should be taxed out of existence. Work hard you enjoy fine dining. Sit on your ass and don't contribute, you should go on a financial diet that leave you hungry for cash. There are a lot of useless billionaires and millionaires who don't no how to clean a toilet. They should be made to feel uncomfortable by the rest of us.

WE NEED TO MAKE THE WORLD BETTER, IT COULD BE DONE BY 2016 IF WE ALL WORK TO MAKE THINGS BETTER.

As a 66 year old gay guy, I am no longer young enough to enjoy dangerous gay sex. I still like to make dangerous predictions for a Better world. If gays want a Better world, why don't straight guys join us. We are not blocking the improvements that should be made. We would happily support an intelligent heterosexual for a change.

Civilization is based on the love of men for each other. A lot of gay guys are experts at loving men. Let's convince everyone we are right in loving guys more than women. Let's be fearless about it.

lol I am not laughing at your predictions. I am finding humor in your presentation. And you seem to have high lighted much of our problem and given working solutions. Which is much more than what any of our politicians have been able to do lately.Simplicity to replace complexity. You are running for what office? I'd vote for you.

Personally there is no way i can vote for either if the 2 presidential guys..2 horrible choices

I'll vote on all the local issues and people plus congress/senator/etc people..

I smell a strong hint of sarcasm in here Wink

First my disclaimer: I actually have a $100 bet that Obama will LOSE. And I made that bet when there was no clear Republican front runner.

That said....Who cares?

Every presidential election is a compete SHAM. There are no REAL and SUBSTANTIVE choices. There are no REAL and SUBSTANTIVE solutions.

As much as I resented Ronald Reagan he got one thing RIGHT: Government is not the solution; government is the PROBLEM.

That is no shit Realpolitik right there. How in the world am I to have any faith (and therefore cast my vote) for a person (political party/ideology) that created every problem we have today?

It's futile and hopeless. And when Nov 4th rolls around I'll write in Ralph Nader just like I did in 2008, 2004 and 2000.

Think I'm throwing away my vote? Not so fast. The only wasted votes are those cast for either the Demo. or Repub. candidate: either is a choice for MORE OF THE SAME.

To hell with that; and to hell with them.
Smile

no change till the lights go out by themselves
population is too fat.

just today saw this floating around the news:
Fox News poll: Obama leads Romney by 9
We have a ways to go, but Mitt Romney and company can't feel good about a couple of recent polls.

A new Fox News survey gives President Obama a 49%-40% lead over his Republican challenger, amid signs that Romney's favorable ratings are falling; last month, the same poll gave Obama only a 45%-41% lead.

The Fox poll emerged right after CNN announced a 52%-45% lead for Obama in its latest survey.

pellaz Wrote:no change till the lights go out by themselves
population is too fat.

just today saw this floating around the news:
Fox News poll: Obama leads Romney by 9
We have a ways to go, but Mitt Romney and company can't feel good about a couple of recent polls.

A new Fox News survey gives President Obama a 49%-40% lead over his Republican challenger, amid signs that Romney's favorable ratings are falling; last month, the same poll gave Obama only a 45%-41% lead.

The Fox poll emerged right after CNN announced a 52%-45% lead for Obama in its latest survey.

if fox shows Obama leading this close to election then it's a good sign for Obama.

I vote because I prefer the lesser evil in the white house. I'm afraid that most of what gilhooly first posted would come true if Romney won and he is buddy-buddy with the super rich so it could happen. plus the republicans are obsessed with policing the world so there would be another war if we were to invade Iran. education is my biggest concern though, you can't expect people to better themselves without a decent education. that and no openly gay man would be safe.:mad:

72jay Wrote:Personally there is no way i can vote for either if the 2 presidential guys..2 horrible choices ... .
I really hope lgbt people get out and vote for the lesser bad situation. But its your choice good man.

A republican president and a republican congress could put the US back into the dark ages of stupid.
the image is in jest:
[Image: romney-were-not-stupid.jpg]