Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premature Ejaculation
Hello guys,

I tried searching in old threads about this issue but didn't find what I was looking for.
I'm good during oral or when I bottom. I only have this problem when I top I last for like 2 minutes. I like to think I'm a verse but having this problem makes me inclined towards being a bottom even when I feel like topping sometimes. My boyfriend has no problem with it, but I feel like I need to do something about it.

I have tried thinking about disgusting things but I think I'm just too focused on what I'm doing that I cant think of anything else Bdent

Thank you

Have you tried jerking off a lot? It can make it easier to apply self control i understand.

nullnaught Wrote:Have you tried jerking off a lot? It can make it easier to apply self control i understand.

I have but by the time we finish foreplay I'm back to where I was x_x

Wow, you're a randy fellow! I'm a bit older, so I hope you don't mind if i just sit here and be jealous a little Confusedmile: But really, try jerking off like all the time. Like 15 times a day. I used to and I learned great self control.

nullnaught Wrote:Wow, you're a randy fellow! I'm a bit older, so I hope you don't mind if i just sit here and be jealous a little Confusedmile: But really, try jerking off like all the time. Like 15 times a day. I used to and I learned great self control.

Haha I'm flattered ><
Well I tried jerking off right before sex but not 15 times, I might give that a go :biggrin:

Do you use a condom? If not, a condom might help desensitize you a little bit.

Also, I think the position is important. A lot of guys find it easier to cum (if they're having problems) when they're on top, face down, doing the thrusting.

So, logically, you might try being on your back and let your partner control the penetration.

Enjoy working on this "problem".
Smile

Great post. The condom idea may really help.
Hell, it's a great problem, if you can get it!Confusedmile: Seriously, good luck with this!

LateBloomer Wrote:Do you use a condom? If not, a condom might help desensitize you a little bit.

Also, I think the position is important. A lot of guys find it easier to cum (if they're having problems) when they're on top, face down, doing the thrusting.

So, logically, you might try being on your back and let your partner control the penetration.

Enjoy working on this "problem".
Smile

Wear more than one condom - Get a few layers of latex between you and the friction.

I assume you always do wear a condom and don't need some Elf preaching safe sex at ya Wink

They make a desensitizing spray and rub. They work wonders:biggrin:

wakeboarder Wrote:They make a desensitizing spray and rub. They work wonders:biggrin:

Yep, the best I've found is called Jo prolonger spray. Spray is better than a lotion form cause it drys quicker and therefore will less likely spread the desensitizer to ur partner.