Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premature Ejaculation
Practice makes perfect. Jerk off alot and practice edging techniques (come almost to climax then stop and let yourself 'calm' down. I jerk at least 3-4 times a day.

Find an uglier guy.

Thal Wrote:Find an uglier guy.

haha. the thought crossed my mind, but i kept my fingers at bay...

Thank you everyone for replying, appreciate it Confusedmile:

I use condom all the time but it doesnt make that big difference. I might try wearing two.

wakeboarder Wrote:They make a desensitizing spray and rub. They work wonders:biggrin:

interesting .. I should get me one of these and see! are they available everywhere like condoms or only in sex shops?

dwatt Wrote:Practice makes perfect. Jerk off alot and practice edging techniques (come almost to climax then stop and let yourself 'calm' down. I jerk at least 3-4 times a day.

thats what my bf tells me. I just find it too hard to "calm down" when im in the middle you know :biggrin:

Thal Wrote:Find an uglier guy.
Im afraid I will never reach frenzy in that case :tongue:

Trust me u will

the double condom might be and idea but when more than one condom is applied then they wear away each other due to friction so making the sex unsafe

Double condom? Not a good idea. All sex advice and sex safety sites say not to wear two on top of each other. One condom alone should help keep you on track and safe.

Hi
I read your post and wanted to tell you I have the exact same problem. I've tried all the 'techniques' I can find online but nothing has ever worked. We are both 31 and have been together nearly 5 years. Whenever we make love if I go for the top role I either ejaculate as I am inserting or the other half of times it happens before its even in. He's very supportive but I dont feel like a real man because of it, Im really insecure about it and dont really know what else to do. I do tend to bottom more because of this.
I hope you had some success with how you deal with your problem.
x