Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepare for the onslaught of fresh meat!
I gathered from some of the introductory posts that some only realize their sexuality after seriously thinking about it. If you are not aware of homosexuality you may not necesarily realise your own, therefore openness about it and attention to it may, as a consequence, lead to more coming out. <3

In other words, I agree.

You really took the long way around that, Cuddly! LOL Wink

swalter Wrote:Catchy title, huh?
LOLOLOL

But I agree with you, in this period I'm noticing the same thing. Maybe it's because since a year I'm in some way closer to the LGBT community than I never was, and I see many people who are accepting the others and sometimes their own sexuality.
There are more and more people now who's accepting that you're not always 100% straight or gay, but that personality and human nature may be more complicated...

I think this is certainly a reasonable premise and is stronger considering the increase in tolerance as clarified by Cuddly. I think this one of the more interesting threads I've seen of late. The genetic and the developmental sides of sexual identity and sexual preference will evolve as well because of the shift. I hope 'we' as a species will have the capacity to take advantage of the process rather than simply observe it's occurrence as some sort of phenomena and bring momentum to the destiny that the LGBT community might very well be the critical catalyst toward world peace!!!! Yllove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

swalter Wrote:Good point, BA. I agree with that, although I'm a little more optimistic on the time line. Given that we're talking about expression of primal, sexual urges, as opposed to the defining of, and adherence to a social construct (marriage), I'm thinking we'll see a marked increase in the size of the gay population in relation to the overall population within 15 years.

You forgot religious mores.

Then you have to also recall that everybody hates the gay. This is far more universal, unlike hatred of blacks, or jews or any other group.