Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preparing for anal sex
So what are the best ways to prepare for anal sex?

Step 1) Poop several hours beforehand.
Step 2) Clean and rinse your butthold prior to anal sex.
Step 3) Lube it up babyyyyyyy
Step 4) Insert penis in
Step 5) ENJOY!

Take this advice from me... a virgin who's never had anal sex before, but yet, I'm somehow knowledgeable with this subject.

Foreplay is important, to loosen up the butthole.
And besides, foreplay makes you feel good too.
Just cleaing the hole, lubing it up and straight to fucking is just that, fucking. Nothing deep and shit about straight up fucking.
Though sure, if you're only after a fuckboy, then go ahead, go straight to inserting of dick and fuck away Tongue
But if the hole isn't loosened up first, it could cause the bottom guy pain.

Got a buttplug, normal size?
Take it, lube it and shove it inside you without any other preperations and see how that feels.

MisterLonely Wrote:Step 1) Poop several hours beforehand.
Step 2) Clean and rinse your butthold prior to anal sex.
Step 3) Lube it up babyyyyyyy
Step 4) Insert penis in
Step 5) ENJOY!

Take this advice from me... a virgin who's never had anal sex before, but yet, I'm somehow knowledgeable with this subject.

There hadn't been a thread about this on GS for awhile so thought I would be useful for some people.

You should get your bowles cleaned out before doing anal sex though.
Get one of those anal douches.

[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] - What's that you say? "Got a buttplug, normal size?
Take it, lube it and shove it inside you without any other preperations and see how that feels".

OUCH......!!!!!Saeek2

How about some fingering (lubed fingers, please), insert well-lubed dick slooowly and stop for a minute until the bottom gets accustomed to being filled?

Damn, Mr. Capricorn, stay away from me with that butt plug until you learn manners lol. (Just kidding...I was gonna say, just giving you a hard time, but......well......ahem...) Im-blushing-smiley

Gemini Wrote:[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] - What's that you say? "Got a buttplug, normal size?
Take it, lube it and shove it inside you without any other preperations and see how that feels".

OUCH......!!!!!Saeek2

How about some fingering (lubed fingers, please), insert well-lubed dick slooowly and stop for a minute until the bottom gets accustomed to being filled?

Damn, Mr. Capricorn, stay away from me with that butt plug until you learn manners lol. (Just kidding...I was gonna say, just giving you a hard time, but......well......ahem...) Im-blushing-smiley

Can't find the video, but Matt Crawford had a bad experience with shoving a buttplug up his butt once.
He was at this guy's house and they were going to fool around. So Matt took a buttplug and figured it would be hottest if he shoved it straight up there without any preperation, except some shitty lube.
So he lubed it up and shoved it straight in there. Was not comfortable, but he figured it would get better.
He had to continue to lube it up because the lube was shit. One of those that dry up and become chunky after some use.
After a bit he thought it was enough lube, which was so wrong.
He continued and at some point he felt that there was so much lube and couldn't remember putting that much lube on it.
He took it out, look at it in some bad light (window or something, they had it dark-ish). He thought it looked normal until he saw that the buttplug had turned red Tongue
And then he dried the plug off on the bed overs and realised it was blood.
And then he got up and told the guy he had to leave.
Matt went to the emergency and found out that he had gotten aneurysm in there. Lots of blood pouring out of his hole Tongue

So yeah, if you want to fuck me, foreplay is a must.

A buttplug is the best way to get your butt to loosen up. But first, fingers xD
A standard size buttplug will stretch the hole a bit too. Not a lot, but enough for a avg size dick to enter without any pain.
And bottoming, hmm I might get pain from that at first. I've tried to shove some prostate massagers in as far as they're supposed to go, but for some reason I get this damn pain in my stomach.

Gemini: You sound like an adorable person Big Grin